BY LA YOGURT

La Yogurt® Probiotic Formula Rich & Creamy Vanilla Blended Lowfat Yogurt.
Vitamins A & D added.
Supports immunity & digestive health.
1% milkfat.
With other natural flavors. see more...

Morgan R.
The probiotic so such a great yogurt choice! They have several tasty flavors that are sooo good for you digestive tract!
Nelson R.
This brand is the best once it comes to yogurt because it is very good, it's very rich in taste and it's very enjoyable.
Iceta W.
Doral , FL
I have 2 daughters and they love this. This is a grocery. Use have. Available everywhere I shop and it's affordable
MARIE M.
Wallingford, CT
Delicious and tasty. I love that I can budget my list and get such a great product and find a variety of flavors
Jewlez D.
Poughkeepsie, NY
One of my favorite flavors from this brand very rich and affordable. You can purchase it from any grocery store
Apolonia M.
Keyport, NJ
This yogurt is so delicious and I loooooove the flavor vanilla this is so very very yummy !!!!!! Love it mmm
Wisdom O.
Delicious. The smell definitely draws one to it. Not too sweet. Does no harm when eaten on an empty stomach.
Yasiris M.
My all time favorite yogurt. I've been eating this since I was 5-6 years old. I can't get enough of it
Brittany T.
Bronx, NY
Vanilla yogurt An these are always on sale 10/10 or 5/5 good with granola An for Mekong smoothies
Lois B.
Great tasting yogurt. Many flavors to choose from. This yogurt is usually reasonably priced.