BY LA YOGURT

La Yogurt® Probiotic Formula Rich & Creamy Vanilla Blended Lowfat Yogurt.
Vitamins A & D added.
Supports immunity & digestive health.
1% milkfat.
With other natural flavors. see more...

Taya T.
This yogurt is pretty good. It's lowfat and is healthy for you. The taste is pretty good considering the texture is kind of off it's not my favorite yogurt and for that reason I give it a like 3 1/2 star
Tenecia E.
This is the best yogurt ever, what usually do in order to be really full is add some granola in it and it becomes a meal. It is cheap and is usually on sale at the supermarket. I recommend buying it because it tastes so good.
Star V.
I love this favor! I love eating it. Like it's heaven and it's really healthy. Repeat consumer. I just love it so much I can't stop eating and it's of great value.
muni o.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
I love that it doesn't taste like a healthy tougher lol vanilla is my absolute favorite flavor and in some grocery store you can find these for 10/$1. No lie!
Kaye B.
Brooklyn, NY
This is the only kind I purchase faithfully.Its smooth and creamy and it's more filling than the pink container which is in my opinion very runny and watery.
Tatiana C.
Bronx
My second favorite yogurt from this brand. I usually food shop at walmart, so that's where I purchased this. It tastes like vanilla and is amazing.
Laura S.
Maplewood, NJ
One of my favorite yogurt brands. Very affordable and tasty. I add one to my breakfast shake every morning before getting my day started.
Megan R.
New Milford
Great product. Especially banana. My kids love it as well. Smooth and blended. Nice option for those of us who don't like Greek yogurt.
Monica B.
This flavor is tummy yummy. IT helps regulate me. Very creamy.I tend to use this in a fruit smoothie as a base for extra goodness.
Lori M.
Staten Island, NY
This is one of my favorite yogurts. The taste is so delicious. The flavor is perfect. I always try to buy this you hurt often.