BY LA YOGURT

La Yogurt® Probiotic Formula Rich & Creamy Vanilla Blended Lowfat Yogurt.
Vitamins A & D added.
Supports immunity & digestive health.
1% milkfat.
With other natural flavors. see more...

Emiliano C.
Cedar Grove, NJ
My favorite flavor from La Yogurt. For a probiotic yogurt it’s pretty creamy and full of flavor. I would definitely recommend to try this along with their other flavors, there’s so many to choose from.
Shiela A.
It tastes good and creamy given that it is a low fat yogurt.  Because it is probiotic, it really helps me absorb food with dairy and  dairies well, specially that I am  lactose-intolerant.  It has different flavors to choose from.  Me, I like the Vanilla.
Cassandra C.
S Ozone Park, NY
La Yogurt is a delicious brand that comes in many flavors. My favorites are banana, cherry cheesecake, strawberry and a ton of others. The best deals are when they're 10 for $10 at the supermarket. It's definitely one of my favorite brands of yogurt.
Natalie R.
Doral, FL
Love it taste and how it helps me with my digestion. I generally buy probiotics yogurt as I have truly felt it result. Is very good for your health . I personally recommend this brand as it has a lot of flavors variety and is very tasty!
Chrissy G.
Philadelphia, PA
Super creamy and delicious. Yougurt is a favorite on my home. My eldset son loves fruit and is always looking for healthy alternatives for food. This yogurt is so good. I personally love the vanilla flavor. It had a nice natural taste.
Miya R.
These are the best tasting yogurts I've had! They are creamy and clean and the flavor is perfect. They are however so so so full of sugar which is a big turn off for me.
Selena F.
Marlton
This yogurt is so incredibly sweet. I looked at the back and it's literally got twice the amount of sugar than a snickers bar...A SNICKERS! anyway with that being said, it's pretty good lol
Maria Elena F.
Chalfont,PA
Love this yogurt very creamy the flavor is good and it's very affordable we buy it a lot it's very healthy my Son loves it I buy it at wegmens definitely recommend
Aleea P.
Minersville, PA
This is definitely one of my top choices for yogurt. It's thick and creamy and doesn't have that weird aftertaste or chalky taste when you eat it. The vanilla isn't an artificially super strong taste either. The best part of this yogurt is thathe it's wonderful to feed your kids when on antibiotics to keep their systems balanced.
Lauren D.
South Windsor, CT
Wonderful smooth and creamy texture, and the probiotics are just an added bonus. My only complaint is that it doesn't taste like a true vanilla, it tastes a little too sweet and fake for my liking.