BY LA YOGURT

La Yogurt® Rich & Creamy Pomegranate Blackberry Probiotic Formula Blended Lowfat Yogurt.
Vitamins A & D added.
Supports immunity & digestive health.
1% milkfat.
With other natural flavors. see more...

Bernadette C.
St Petersburg, FL
My son loves this brand and flavor. No one else does but he loves Pomegranate. He is not necessarily a fan of the blackberry but says you can not taste it too much when mixed well. Loves the flavor, always fresh and a great brand. Authentic to the flavor it says and no bad aftertaste.
Melissa S.
E Stroudsburg, PA
My family loves the light and creamy yogurts, especially this flavor. We love putting in a little of Grandma's homemade granola. Probiotic is important.
Denise R.
San Antonio
I've tried this yogurt a few times and I'm not too sure if I really liked it. Then again it was only twice so maybe I should give it another try
Shanice G.
Harrison, NJ
This is one of the best tasting yogurts this brand has in my opinion. My boyfriend is also obsessed with it. We buy these yogurts every week!
Sabrina C.
This one isn't really one of my favorites but I love the formula and taste of La Yogurt so I'm down to try any flavor that's available.
Maria S.
Stockton, CA
I love this yogurt so much it has an amazing flavor its so satisfying i really recommend this you can buy it almost anywhere
Julie G.
Wakefield, MA
These are yummy for a cheaper brand of yogurt my kids and I love it! We eat them frozen in the summer time as a yummy treat!
christina m.
My kids enjoy this brand as do I. Excellent flavor and it goes on sale frequently. I will purchase again and again.
Natasha m.
South Ozone Park, NY
very tasty, health, great option on the go, great in shakes and smoothies, with cereal or oatmeal. its taste yummy
Flor P.
Muy bueno en as mañanas cuando no tienes tiempo de prepara un desayuno , te ayuda a aguantar el hambre unas horas