BY LA YOGURT

La Yogurt® Probiotic Rich & Creamy Strawberry Lowfat Yogurt.
Vitamins A&D added.
Supports immunity & digestive health.
1% milkfat.
With other natural flavors. see more...

Jessica L.
Bridgewater, NY
I'm a huge fan of yougurt and this flavor was amazing. surprising that its low fat and still taste great. I would defintly say that this is healthy for the body, I suffer from crohns and this helps a lot. and it has a lot of convience because I bought it at my local grocery store.
Dorothy B.
I really enjoy the probiotic brand yogurt it works very well wit the friendly bacteria when I'm taking antibiotics I make sure to have on hand. May favorite yogurt flavors.
Jasmine R.
Bronx, NY
This yogurt is light and delicious. The strawberry flavor is always the best go to yogurt flavor that all adults and kids love . Its reasonably priced and yummy .
Mayra M.
Miami, FLORIDA
It's rich and creamy yogurt. Lowfat and gluten free. It's good for your health, especially your digestive system. I would like the mouth of the bottle was wider to introduce cereals and fruits. Good flavor. I recommend it.
Sabrina C.
I love la yogurt, the strawberry flavor in the rich and creamy is definitely in my top 5. The only problem I have with the strawberry flavor is that it leaves a slight after taste but it's not to the extent where it takes away the joy of eating these.
Rocecil bm-121826 R.
Doral, FL
me encanta el yogurt de fresa, y el de esta marca es tan rico, natural y saludable que solo tengo ganas de comerlo siempre, perfecto para desayunos y meriendas! se les puede dar a los niños y mas ancianitos!
Shanice K.
Philadelphia, PA
Probiotic Rich Yogurt that is rich in flavor and leaves you wanting more. Always affordable, and usually a great sale. My only issue is the packaging that makes it difficult to fully get all the yogurt out when you are down to the last of it. Despite the packaging I would continue to purchase.
Mirella A.
Me encanta.

Me gustaría más variedad de sabores.

Y que la boca del envase sea más amplio.
Se me dificulta cuando quiero incorporar cereal o granola.
Samantha C.
Always trying new brands of yogurt for the kids and they seem to really like La Yogurt. Wish our grocery store had more flavors.
Johanna R.
Brooklyn, NY
Yummmmm one of my favorite yogurts. Makes for an excellent mid day snack. I bring them to work and snack on them with granola.
Mayra M.
Miami, FLORIDA
Besides Strawberry, do you have other flavors?