BY LA YOGURT

La Yogurt® Probiotic Rich & Creamy Strawberry Lowfat Yogurt.
Vitamins A&D added.
Supports immunity & digestive health.
1% milkfat.
With other natural flavors. see more...

Shanice K.
Shanice K.
Philadelphia, PA
Foodie Expert
Probiotic Rich Yogurt that is rich in flavor and leaves you wanting more. Always affordable, and usually a great sale. My only issue is the packaging that makes it difficult to fully get all the yogurt out when you are down to the last of it. Despite the packaging I would continue to purchase.
Sabrina C.
Sabrina C.
Foodie Expert
I love la yogurt, the strawberry flavor in the rich and creamy is definitely in my top 5. The only problem I have with the strawberry flavor is that it leaves a slight after taste but it's not to the extent where it takes away the joy of eating these.
Miami, FLORIDA
Foodie Expert
It's rich and creamy yogurt. Lowfat and gluten free. It's good for your health, especially your digestive system. I would like the mouth of the bottle was wider to introduce cereals and fruits. Good flavor. I recommend it.
Leticia M.
Leticia M.
Tahlequah
Great taste and very easy on the stomach. Helps you digestion better. I recommend for those who want to improve immune system.
Shanay H.
Shanay H.
I buy these all the time. They are creamy, not too sweet, and taste like what it is supposed to taste like.
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Hialeah, FL
Sweet and healthy, I drink in the morning and in the afternoon.Great product,you have to taste one of this.
Stacie W.
Stacie W.
Suitland, MD
I love the Rich and Creamy! Great for a breakfast side or a snack. I buy this weekly.
Karrie S.
Karrie S.
pembroke, NC
Foodie Expert
Awesome poduce. taste really great. my kids even love it. would conside trying it again. not that expensive at all. Foodlion. Walmsrt carrys iy fo 99cents . great value. has the best value that regular yogurt. would defentily buy again if on sale.
carmen g.
carmen g.
Florida
Muy Ricos en sabor y texture no solo para grandes si no para chicos tambien ya que subsabor es muy bueno lo recomiendo
Trinity K.
Trinity K.
Pennsauken, NJ
this taste amazing. it's creamy, taste great, and it doesn't hurt to save a few calories!
Miami, FLORIDA
Foodie Expert
Besides Strawberry, do you have other flavors?