La Yogurt Probiotic Pomegranate Blueberry Blended Lowfat Yogurt Original 6 Oz Cup uploaded by Katerin H.La Yogurt Probiotic Pomegranate Blueberry Blended Lowfat Yogurt Original 6 Oz Cup uploaded by Melody C.

BY LA YOGURT

• Are there any other flavored you would recommend? 2 Answers
Kelly H.
Foodie Expert
I've been a fan of this yogurt brand since I was a kid! It's such a light and creamy yogurt and they have so many different flavors available. For any type of flavor you're craving, they'll have it for sure.
Vanessa R.
Dallas, TX
I absolutely love love this yogurt! So smooth and delicious I can't get enough of this! It's always on my groceries list! Yummy!
Arianna P.
Bear
Awesome flavors. Super cheap. Easy on the stomach with great variety. Purchased from ShopRite which always has it in stock.
Randy R.
This product is great, but taste is a little sour, but a great for breakfast or for snack in a middle of the afternoon
Bergineliz R.
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite yogurt I like to buy especially when they are on sale they are good for breakfast ­čŹ│ or snacks
Lilian G.
Philadelphia, PA
My favorite thing ever to eat anytime. I haven't found anything to compare with.really really good flavor.
kayla s.
Wildwood, NJ
Foodie Expert
One of my favorite yogurts! This is the best flavor in my opinion!! Mmmm!!!!
Salma B.
Foodie Expert
I love la yogurt. This is a must have for me i love all of the different flavos they have love to have it in the morning
amber r.
Bellmawr, NJ
I live on this stuff. I'm a big fan of vanilla. my fridge is always full of these yogurts........
Jennifer B.
This was a nice twist from the regular blueberry yogurt that I love so much.
Katie W.
Brandenburg, KY
Are there any other flavored you would recommend?