La Yogurt Probiotic Pomegranate Blueberry Blended Lowfat Yogurt Original 6 Oz Cup uploaded by Melody C.La Yogurt Probiotic Pomegranate Blueberry Blended Lowfat Yogurt Original 6 Oz Cup uploaded by Katerin H.

BY LA YOGURT

• Are there any other flavored you would recommend? 2 Answers
Kelly H.
I've been a fan of this yogurt brand since I was a kid! It's such a light and creamy yogurt and they have so many different flavors available. For any type of flavor you're craving, they'll have it for sure.
Sabrina C.
I've tried many different brands of yogurt since I'm a very picky eater. However, when I tried la yogurt I knew it was the one. The pomegranate and blueberry is one of my favorites. I love the fact that there a very wide variety of flavors and texture to choose from. Original, rich and creamy,light you name it :)
Libia A.
One of my favorite dairy products, I like the taste and creamy tecture you have. It is a product that does not give me heartburn and totally fabulous.
Vanessa R.
Dallas , TX
I absolutely love love this yogurt! So smooth and delicious I can't get enough of this! It's always on my groceries list! Yummy!
Arianna P.
New Castle, DE
Awesome flavors. Super cheap. Easy on the stomach with great variety. Purchased from ShopRite which always has it in stock.
Tisha  P.
East Orange, NJ
I love yogurt. When I can't go to breakfast at school I grab a yogurt . I especially love the peach and blueberry flavors.
Salma B.
I love la yogurt. This is a must have for me i love all of the different flavos they have love to have it in the morning
Randy R.
This product is great, but taste is a little sour, but a great for breakfast or for snack in a middle of the afternoon
sarah h.
I eat yogurt ever so often but when I do most of the time I eat this brand it's pretty good love the blueberry in it
Bergineliz R.
This is my favorite yogurt I like to buy especially when they are on sale they are good for breakfast 🍳 or snacks
Katie W.
Brandenburg, KY
Are there any other flavored you would recommend?