BY LA YOGURT

La Yogurt® Probiotic Formula Original Cherry Blended Lowfat Yogurt.
Vitamins A&D added.
Supports immunity & digestive health.
1% milk fat.
With other natural flavors. see more...

• Eating g this since I was young and never got tir...Be the first to answer!
  • Are these good? Where can i find this in Texas? I can see in the pi...2 Answers
  • Do these la yogurt low fat yogurts have any gmo's?3 Answers
Chelsea R.
Chelsea R.
Bronx, NY
LOVE THIS YOGURT! It is very affordable and there are whole cherries inside! It has a very delicious flavor, superior to most yogurts I've tried and a fraction of the price of competitor brands!
Saribelys A.
Saribelys A.
Doral, FL
Rico simplemente esa es la palabra que lo define! Está es una merienda muy nutritiva con un precio espectacular y un sabor increíble
Edyumir V.
Edyumir V.
Very good the cherry flavor. An aunt brought it from the outside and my mom and I love it
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Somerville
Foodie Expert
Always one of my go to foods. I try to have this brand in the fridge at all times, unfortunately my Daughter's father does the shopping and he will only buy products on sale! So I do not get to have the yogurt I love when I always want to.
Jeannie C.
Jeannie C.
Brookyn
This is one of my favorite brands of yogurt because when you mix the yogurt, it blends well and is very smooth. It is packed full of cherry flavor with each spoonful. Does not taste as "healthy" as greek yogurt, but I would recommend because the cherry flavor is not too sweet and not tart. Also there is no fear of it tasting like medicine, like some cherry flavored products.
jessica k.
jessica k.
philadelphia
I love this yogurt! It has the perfect amount of cherry pieces in it. Every time I go shopping I only grab cherry yogurts. Usually this brand is on sale for extremely cheap. I buy it every week to be honest
Rafaela L.
Rafaela L.
Wisconsin Dells, WI
Foodie Expert
This product is incredible, I have no words to describe how much I am in love, I always heard good qualifications about it until I bought it. I can be without several products but this is certainly one of my favorites and indispensable. Brand of quality.
Tiffany W.
Tiffany W.
Delicious rich taste. This is one of my favorite probiotic yogurts out there. I usually buy mine at Walmart and they have multiple
Flavors to chose from.
Cheyenne C.
Cheyenne C.
Los Angeles, CA
Really amazing product to use!! Gets the job done, it's quick and easy to use. I have recommended this to my friends and family members who enjoy using it as well!!
Paola T.
Paola T.
Foodie Expert
I really, really love this yogurt, and the probiotics part is the best without forgetting the good taste
Jordan G.
Jordan G.
Do these la yogurt low fat yogurts have any gmo's?
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Fort Worth, TX
Are these good? Where can i find this in Texas? I can see in the picture it looks great but i would like to know if it really does taste good?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Eating g this since I was young and never got tired of it.