BY LA YOGURT

La Yogurt® Probiotic Formula Original Cherry Blended Lowfat Yogurt.
Vitamins A&D added.
Supports immunity & digestive health.
1% milk fat.
With other natural flavors. see more...

Jeannie L.
Brooklyn, NY
This is one of my favorite brands of yogurt because when you mix the yogurt, it blends well and is very smooth. It is packed full of cherry flavor with each spoonful. Does not taste as "healthy" as greek yogurt, but I would recommend because the cherry flavor is not too sweet and not tart. Also there is no fear of it tasting like medicine, like some cherry flavored products.
Mailobis V.
Miami
Oh por dios es delicioso en serio , me gustan los de fresa 🍓, no cuesta mucho y son deliciosos les va a encantar , tiene un sabor único y hay de diferentes sabores incluso hay de más de un sabor juntos , en verdad son excelentes me encanto !!!!!!!!!😍😍
Chelsea R.
Bronx, NY
LOVE THIS YOGURT! It is very affordable and there are whole cherries inside! It has a very delicious flavor, superior to most yogurts I've tried and a fraction of the price of competitor brands!
Michelle B.
Somerville, NJ
Always one of my go to foods. I try to have this brand in the fridge at all times, unfortunately my Daughter's father does the shopping and he will only buy products on sale! So I do not get to have the yogurt I love when I always want to.
jessica k.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this yogurt! It has the perfect amount of cherry pieces in it. Every time I go shopping I only grab cherry yogurts. Usually this brand is on sale for extremely cheap. I buy it every week to be honest
Shani C.
This is my favorite yogurt, if I'm feeling like I'm getting a sweet tooth I eat one. Also it curves your appetite in case if it's late and you shouldn't reach for a piece of cake, just eat one of these.
Cheyenne C.
Los Angeles, CA
Really amazing product to use!! Gets the job done, it's quick and easy to use. I have recommended this to my friends and family members who enjoy using it as well!!
Laura E.
Fort Lee, NJ
Love this yogurt! It tastes yummy, and it helps knowing it's low-fat and supports immunity :). It comes in many different and delicious flavors, but I often stick to just Vanilla or Strawberry. Can't wait to explore further!
Lisa G.
These yogurts are so creamy in texture, they taste like a dessert and my kids just love them, they say one a day helps your digestive system. I try to get at least one in a day, delicious
Alicia S.
Greenville, SC
These are my favorite I'm trying to get my body ready & get into shape before I vacation so this is super yummy for a snack or great for my protein shakes!
Jordan G.
Do these la yogurt low fat yogurts have any gmo's?
Michelle C.
Fort Worth, TX
Are these good? Where can i find this in Texas? I can see in the picture it looks great but i would like to know if it really does taste good?
Nina R.
Eating g this since I was young and never got tired of it.