Add a Photo

By LA YOGURT
#1284 in Yogurt
La Yogurt® Probiotic Formula Original Cherry Blended Lowfat Yogurt.
Vitamins A&D added.
Supports immunity & digestive health.
1% milk fat.
With other natural flavors.
Chelsea R.
Chelsea R.
Buffalo, NY

LOVE THIS YOGURT! It is very affordable and there are whole cherries inside! It has a very delicious flavor, superior to most yogurts I've tried and a fraction of the price of competitor brands!
Stacy O.
Stacy O.

I am not a fan of cherry flavored anything, but this yogurt right here, is the bomb.com. Super rich and creamy, I swear I can eat 10 of these in a day!
Saribelys A.
Saribelys A.
Doral, FL

Rico simplemente esa es la palabra que lo define! Está es una merienda muy nutritiva con un precio espectacular y un sabor increíble
Edyumir V.
Edyumir V.

Very good the cherry flavor. An aunt brought it from the outside and my mom and I love it
Larcina S.
Larcina S.

This is the only brand we buy from one of our Local Super Market chains. Especially, in the Box sizes, not in the individual containers.
Damira S.
Damira S.

I really like this brand of yogurt this flavor is very good and it give a nice creamy cherry taste it makes you want to get another!🍒
rosselly v.
rosselly v.

Great tasting, healthy, good for snacking on the go. this yogurt is also low- fat and comes in a variety of fruits.
Jessicka M.
Jessicka M.
Baltimore , MD

Get taste will recommend for breakfast 😊

Paola T.
Paola T.

I really, really love this yogurt, and the probiotics part is the best without forgetting the good taste
Laura E.
Laura E.
Fort Lee, NJ

Love this yogurt! It tastes yummy, and it helps knowing it's low-fat and supports immunity :). It comes in many different and delicious flavors, but I often stick to just Vanilla or Strawberry. Can't wait to explore further!
Jordan G.
Jordan G.

Do these la yogurt low fat yogurts have any gmo's?
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Fort Worth, TX

Are these good? Where can i find this in Texas? I can see in the picture it looks great but i would like to know if it really does taste good?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Eating g this since I was young and never got tired of it.

Join Now