La Yogurt Probiotic Original Low Fat Yogurt Vanilla uploaded by Jaizi N.

BY LA YOGURT

La Yogurt® Probiotic Original Lowfat Vanilla Yogurt.
Vitamins A & D added.
Supports immunity & digestive health.
With other natural flavors.
Blended low fat yogurt.
1% milk fat. see more...

Kyy 🦄.
Bronx, NY
I love this yogurt. I recommend this to anyone who wants to change their dietary or is starting a diet. Taste great smells great . I’m buying me a case of these real soon
Mary O.
Brooklyn, NY
This yogurt is the best. So creamy and amazing vanilla taste! I love that I can find these at my local stores. I've tried other and some definitely don't have the chunks of fruit that this brand has. Something I would add would just be to make the cup bigger or into a smoothie. Great buy.
Lea-Andra G.
I like it but is it redundant to say i don't like the fruits in it? Honestly it's weird cause i love fruits and the yogurt is so amazing but all i want is a grown up yogurt without the fruits but it still tastes good. You know?
Jaizi N.
I absolutely love La Yogurt Probiotic low fat yogurt. I usually by this brand more often because its so yummy and affordable. I pick this up at my local market for .69 cents and in many flavors.
J B.
I love this yogurt! If you are looking for a yogurt that's not too thick and not too watery, this yogurt provides a happy medium. Also, the vanilla flavoring is just right and not too strong.
Tarrah C.
Lauderhill, FL
Any flavors of la yogurt is cool with me. I normally get it from my local grocery store when shopping. It is very affordable and even better when on sale. It is healthy and a great low fat, low calorie snack. I've been buying this and will continue to do so.
Gia S.
The original is where it's at. This reminds me of my childhood...eating this yogurt almost everyday. The taste is a classic vanilla. I feel it is on the same level as other yogurts but doesn't really promote any "colon cleaning" properties or whatever else some yogurts boast.
Alana C.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a pretty good tasting vanilla yogurt that's perfect for breakfast on the run. I really love putting granola or fruits and berries on top to give it a nice and healthy added flavor. Overall I would recommend this.
Justine A.
This flavor in particular is delicious...and my local market they always have special and vanilla is my favorite flavor and isn't taste back because is healthy ,i really recommend this yogurt and specific this brand and flavor...
Lorraine G.
I love this yogurt and I buy it often. It has a delicious flavor that is not too tart nor too sweet. The texture is soft and creamy. Plus, the variety of flavors are delicious. And it's healthy, too. Try it. I do recommend it.