La Yogurt® Probiotic Mango & Guava Blended Lowfat Yogurt Sabor Latino Variety Pack 12-6 oz. Cups

BY LA YOGURT

Variety Pack: 6 mango with other natural flavors; 6 guava with other natural flavors. 12 Pack! 6 oz. cups. see more...

Chelses R.
Brentwood, NY
I love these yogurts. I buy the big pack from BJ’s they taste so creamy and good. They never let a week in my fridge. My 4 year old prefers to eat these over Cheetos and chips all the time.you can find them in any grocery store and they are always on sale
Ashley G.
DELICIOUS !!! Eat this as much as it's on sale lol mostly because I'm cheap but I love the taste kids can't get enough ( I try to sneak it in while they sleep !)
Wow thats my favorite, tropicals flavor, amazing taste & texture, i recommend it omg with just describe it i want to taste one hahaha for real this one is amazing everybody shold try with i really love the yogurt but this is the best not kidding
Leslie E.
Los Angeles, CA
I love yogurt and usually pick great flavors but when i first set my eyes on this yogurt i fell in love and it didnt disappoint. if you have every been on a cruise or to the beach or even to a tropical place then close your eyes and take one bite of this yogurt and your instantly transported. lol taste like im in an island in the sun : )
Annie P.
Scranton, PA
My favorite yogurt of all time...i cant get enough of this brand..especially all the different flavors they have...i love mango and guava so thats definitely a plus that they have these flavors in this brand..its very creamy and so yummy.
Leviz C.
Wish this was easier to find. These yogurts are the best I have ever tried! They're sweet, smooth and addictive! I used to have them for breakfast almost every day when I lived in Puerto Rico and they are so hard to find in Colorado!
Samiyr G.
I love these flavors, they are incredible flavors and they seem to be a little thicker than the regular ones. Awesome with some cookies. I know it defeats the purpose of eating healthy.
Alexis R.
Brooklyn, NY
This yogurt is so delicious! I eat it as a snack or sometimes for breakfast if Im in the mood for something sweet! The guava flavor is amazing, I have never found a guava flavored yogurt before this! I always purchase this at home and my family enjoys it!
Debora F.
Milford , MA
The guava is so delicious I never see these anywhere anymore but it's really good and dosent taste artificial I wish it had little guava chunks in it because that would make it that much better but none the less it's amazing
Lydia T.
These Are the best they taste so good and come with two different flavors it really tastes like real fruits in your mouth and its very affordable not expensive at all i bought it at a place named chavez but you can literally buy
it anywhere you want