La Yogurt Probiotic Light Nonfat Yogurt Strawberry Banana uploaded by Marivi S.

BY LA YOGURT

La Yogurt® Probiotic Light Strawberry Banana Blended Nonfat Yogurt.
Zero fat.
Vitamins A & D added.
Contains 40% fewer calories than sugar-sweetened.
0% fat.
Formula supports immunity & digestive health.
With other natural flavors. see more...

Sheila G.
I was a little skeptical I thought it would have a weird taste. It taste as good as the regular yogurt. It's healthier for you. The kids do not even notice the difference. They eat them as a snack. Will definitely buy again.
Jennifer C.
I personally don't really like this yogurt although strawberry &banana is my favorite flavor in all yogurts I wouldn't buy this product I feel like it tastes to thick doesn't really taste like it's flavor
Alexa M.
Paterson, NJ
I love La Yogurts Strawberry Banana Yogurt. I usually get it from my neighborhood Spanish grocery store. Its a great value for the price and great tasting. Its rich and creamy and not watery like other brands. I would recommend this brand to all yogurt lovers at it is also low in calories.
Sherine R.
Pompano Beach, FL
I might sound a little off but i love yogurt, i use other brands but this is my go to brand the flavors are great and it does taste like your eating yogurt, its healthy for you and i love that because shamefully i eat at least 4 everyday its hard to stop at one so when i great 5 or 6 i don't feel guilty at all lol
Valerie M.
I buy this item every week. It is always fresh and taste the best. Probiotic lowfat yogurt in desert kinda feel; makes it healthiest. It's healthy to eat definitely and I recommend everybody to try it out.
Mayra T.
It has all the healthy bacteria I need and it tastes great! I love the variety! Just have to be careful with the expiration date and notice if there is mold in it.
Alanis O.
Laredo, TX
My favorite yogurt ever! I love strawberry and banana it's so good, I eat so many of this is ridiculous, the best "snack" honesly is so cheap like you can't go wrong, 100% buying again you know it!!!
Jazmin T.
Brooklyn, NY
It has this creamy taste
It tastes like reall fruit!!
Sweet
The flavor stays in youre mouth
Its a good value yogurt
The flavors are awsome
Its also healthy 0% fat
Celia G.
Greenbelt,Md
I love this yogurt. It's nice and creamy and smooth.
It also has fruits. No fruit at the bottom. I love that you do not need to stir around to find the fruit. Works well with my diet.
Gina L.
Hasbrouck Heights
I I love how it taste and the flavoring it tases so creamy and you can actually teach the clumps of the strawberries inside oh my god it's so good