BY LA YOGURT

†Meets national yogurt association criteria for live & active culture yogurt. La Yogurt is a food product and not a treatment for any medical condition. see more...

Alexa M.
Yauco
THE best banana yogurt! It is simply delicious, it is creamy, rich and tastes like real bananas. It is my daughter's favorite flavor . . . And strawberry banana of course. When I'm in a morning rush I grab one to go!
Amy D.
This is my favorite yogurts. It is very smooth and creamy. Tastes like bananas. Unlike other yogurts, it doesn't have chucks of bananas in it. I usually purchase it in my nearby grocery store such as publix.
Marissa C.
This yogurt tastes great! I like how they have tropical flavors. I think they are a great value. You can buy them from a lot of different stores. I love all of the flavors. They taste great, and not overly sweet. I wouldn't change a thing about this product
Lisa M.
Randolph, NJ
I love shoprite because these are always on sale! It's sooo delicious and I love the creamy texture. It's affordable usually 10 for 10 dollars even cheaper. I do recommend this yummy yogurt
Shannon L.
I love the natural banana flavor. My experience with this yogurt is great. It's my go to yogurt when I'm craving something sweet but healthy. I love that it doesn't have a chemical after taste.
Lindsay G.
Delicious! It tastes just like you mashed bananas into your yogurt. The flavor is amazing. It's not thick at all, so if you like thick yogurt this i not for you.
Aileen B.
I love la yogurt because it has so many variety of flavors and my hispanic parents raised me eating this stuff. Its awesome, brings me back to my childhood everytime i eat one!
Influenster M.
Favorite yogurt and flavor! I've had products from this brand since childhood and still purchase to this day. I love this taste and texture, no bad aftertaste either. I would recommend to anyone.
Anelis S.
Orlando, FL
Growing up in a Cuban household this was almost like a must! I wish my local grocery store carried this brand because I'd have it everyday just like I did 10+ years ago. Love going back home to Miami and being able to indulge in these! Great flavor, not too thick and just the right amount.
Crissy S.
Mays Landing, NJ
I love this brand of yogurt but I mostly only eat the peach and vanilla flavors. I DO NOT like banana flavored anything but this is the only flavor they had to review. It's such a good quick breakfast and it keeps your digestive system flowing no problem!