BY LA YOGURT

Marisol M.
Saint Cloud
It’s okay, I like adding sugar to it usually when my sister gets this yogurt she adds yogurt & raspberries and other fruits and it makes it taste so much better.
Sophia C.
Honolulu Hawaii
It's kinda nasty kinda not if your into Greek yogurt the taste is just ok it's not terrible but I'm not into any kinds of yogurt but this tasted okay so far but all I don't like is the texture of any kind of yogurt and this taste like typical yogurt and sorry if this isn't descriptive enough
Evelyn A.
Medley, FL
Este yogurt mata mis antojos lo licuo con fruta congenada como fresas y un poco de miel y es mi merienda favorita sobre todo en las tardes de calor q ya comienzan asi q lo recomiendo rinde muchisimo, a veces lo uso como derezo de mayonesa y lo mezclo con mostaza y miel
Londiwe M.
This is my 5th favorite yogurt yes it's definitely creamy and gives you and confirm consistency in your mouth and I do recommend it but if you want more than I'd suggest to get the pack haha but it's also not bad so it kind of tastes like Greek yogurt.
Erin D.
Laveen, AZ
I really like this! It is really good and is definitely something I would buy again. I'm a repeat customer and recommend it to others. It is a good cost and is easy to find in the store! You should give this a try and see if it works for you!
andrea q.
Medley, FL
I love Fage Plain Greek Yogurt. It is very thick and very creamy. Sometimes, I find it almost too thick but it's amazing and satisfying! I eat the plain yogurt with Truvia which is a stevia blend that keeps blood sugar stable and this makes a fantastic breakfast or snack. It's high protein and yummy!
Paola V.
Probiotics are important to have and I like to get mine in my yogurt. I purchase La Yogurt weekly and one of my absolute favorite flavors is the Apple Pie!!! It is spot-on with taste! A delicious healthy snack for sure! It's even light! It's the perfect dupe for an apple pie when I'm dieting, so few calories but still really good, it makes a perfect snack or midnight snack! It's delicious and guilty free!
Xiomara A.
Love it. I buy it all the time. The taste is awful but when u mix it with a shake or protein powder it's amazing. 100% recommended
Berenice G.
Bought it to try & give my baby probiotics through my breastmilk, very satisfied the taste is good & my baby happier than ever
Cristy R.
Todos los sabores rriquisimos y una gran bariedad de sabores para todos los gustos .son espesecitos y el sabor muy bueno