BY LA YOGURT

Paola V.
Probiotics are important to have and I like to get mine in my yogurt. I purchase La Yogurt weekly and one of my absolute favorite flavors is the Apple Pie!!! It is spot-on with taste! A delicious healthy snack for sure! It's even light! It's the perfect dupe for an apple pie when I'm dieting, so few calories but still really good, it makes a perfect snack or midnight snack! It's delicious and guilty free!
andrea q.
Medley, FL
I love Fage Plain Greek Yogurt. It is very thick and very creamy. Sometimes, I find it almost too thick but it's amazing and satisfying! I eat the plain yogurt with Truvia which is a stevia blend that keeps blood sugar stable and this makes a fantastic breakfast or snack. It's high protein and yummy!
Evelyn A.
Medley, FL
Este yogurt mata mis antojos lo licuo con fruta congenada como fresas y un poco de miel y es mi merienda favorita sobre todo en las tardes de calor q ya comienzan asi q lo recomiendo rinde muchisimo, a veces lo uso como derezo de mayonesa y lo mezclo con mostaza y miel
Londiwe M.
This is my 5th favorite yogurt yes it's definitely creamy and gives you and confirm consistency in your mouth and I do recommend it but if you want more than I'd suggest to get the pack haha but it's also not bad so it kind of tastes like Greek yogurt.
Berenice G.
Laredo, TX
Bought it to try & give my baby probiotics through my breastmilk, very satisfied the taste is good & my baby happier than ever
Cristy R.
Todos los sabores rriquisimos y una gran bariedad de sabores para todos los gustos .son espesecitos y el sabor muy bueno
Jazzmyn N.
Brentwood , NY
Being a gastric sleeve patient i love these vause they pack a great amouny of protien in this perfect serving size.
Nidelkis V.
Es muy bueno, nutritivo, saludable, perfecto para después de un desayuno saludable o en las tardes de merienda
May E.
Orlando, FL
I love plain yogurt, and this one tasted amazing. i reccomment if you're looking for a creamy texture
Kylee I.
Stockton, CA
I'd say it's okay. It tastes like any other yogurt you can buy. :-) def recommend though.