BY LA YOGURT

Gaby L.
me encanta tomar un vaso de yogurt en mi desayuno, en especial el probiótico de arandanos y melocotón , ayuda en mi digestion y me siento bien
Gurmit S.
La yogurt provides a variety of blended yogurts with fresh investor ya. I love this Greek vanilla flavor less in calories & high in protein.
winston g.
techira
Me gusta su sabor su mezcla de sabores combinados su dulzura por todo aquello sus ingredientes maturalez
Priscilla D.
Doral, FL
The first time I saw this at the supermarket I was pretty excited because I love yogurt and piña coladas, so this was the perfect combo. Well, It was not. The taste esa terrible, too acid, and the texture was terrible. I like other products from La yogurt, not this one.
Romina B.
Caracas
Buy this version of piña colada by the flavor but when it tasted its taste was horrible. Does not know anything about pina colada. I love coconut and I did not know coconut. I thought it was going to be better but I regretted buying it.
ramos r.
Gostoso,delicia na boca,nao deixou de tomar todos os dias quando acordo,meu Marido amar tambem e nao querer saber de mais nada
Rafaela M.
O yourgut que eu mais queria provar gente, será que ele é bom? Eu queria muito provar, por enquanto só provei alguns