Woah there, it looks like your browser is out of date.

To get the best experience, please update your browser.

La Yogurt® Pina Colada Greek Blended Nonfat Yogurt 5.3 oz. Cup

La Yogurt® Pina Colada Greek Blended Nonfat Yogurt 5.3 oz. Cup

BY LA YOGURT

4.4 out of 5 stars
  • 5 Stars67%
  • 4 Stars15%
  • 3 Stars11%
  • 2 Stars7%
  • 1 Star0%
4.41 / 5 based on 27 Reviews

Top Questions No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!

La Yogurt® Pina Colada Greek Blended Nonfat Yogurt 5.3 oz. Cup
La Yogurt® Pina Colada Greek Blended Nonfat Yogurt 5.3 oz. Cup
Reviews (27)
Q&A (0)
Leave a Review
Romina B.
Caracas
42 reviews
Buy this version of piña colada by the flavor but when it tasted its taste was horrible. Does not know anything about pina colada. I love coconut and I did not know coconut. I thought it was going to be better but I regretted buying it.
Kendric Z.
10 reviews
excelente yogurt cremoso con sabor a piña colada me encanta su sabor es muy rico. me encanta comprarlo es economico y tiene un sabor incomparable.
Gaby L.
47 reviews
me encanta tomar un vaso de yogurt en mi desayuno, en especial el probiótico de arandanos y melocotón , ayuda en mi digestion y me siento bien
Gurmit S.
176 reviews
La yogurt provides a variety of blended yogurts with fresh investor ya. I love this Greek vanilla flavor less in calories & high in protein.
ramos r.
21 reviews
Gostoso,delicia na boca,nao deixou de tomar todos os dias quando acordo,meu Marido amar tambem e nao querer saber de mais nada
Rafaela M.
212 reviews
O yourgut que eu mais queria provar gente, será que ele é bom? Eu queria muito provar, por enquanto só provei alguns
winston g.
techira
33 reviews
Me gusta su sabor su mezcla de sabores combinados su dulzura por todo aquello sus ingredientes maturalez
Q & A

Looking for
your answer?

Be the First to Ask a Question

Join now to gain access to over 20 million product reviews, free full size samples, and the latest product news.

Get Started

Are you a Brand or Agency? Contact Us