La Yogurt® Pina Colada Greek Blended Nonfat Yogurt 5.3 oz. Cup

La Yogurt® Pina Colada Greek Blended Nonfat Yogurt 5.3 oz. Cup

BY LA YOGURT

4.4 out of 5 stars
  • 5 Stars67%
  • 4 Stars15%
  • 3 Stars11%
  • 2 Stars7%
  • 1 Star0%
(27)

Top Questions No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!

La Yogurt® Pina Colada Greek Blended Nonfat Yogurt 5.3 oz. Cup
La Yogurt® Pina Colada Greek Blended Nonfat Yogurt 5.3 oz. Cup
Reviews (27)
Q&A (0)
Leave a Review
REVIEWS
Priscilla D.
Doral, FL
489 reviews
The first time I saw this at the supermarket I was pretty excited because I love yogurt and piña coladas, so this was the perfect combo. Well, It was not. The taste esa terrible, too acid, and the texture was terrible. I like other products from La yogurt, not this one.
Kendric Z.
10 reviews
excelente yogurt cremoso con sabor a piña colada me encanta su sabor es muy rico. me encanta comprarlo es economico y tiene un sabor incomparable.
Gaby L.
47 reviews
me encanta tomar un vaso de yogurt en mi desayuno, en especial el probiótico de arandanos y melocotón , ayuda en mi digestion y me siento bien
Gurmit S.
176 reviews
La yogurt provides a variety of blended yogurts with fresh investor ya. I love this Greek vanilla flavor less in calories & high in protein.
ramos r.
21 reviews
Gostoso,delicia na boca,nao deixou de tomar todos os dias quando acordo,meu Marido amar tambem e nao querer saber de mais nada
Rafaela M.
181 reviews
O yourgut que eu mais queria provar gente, será que ele é bom? Eu queria muito provar, por enquanto só provei alguns
winston g.
techira
32 reviews
Me gusta su sabor su mezcla de sabores combinados su dulzura por todo aquello sus ingredientes maturalez
Q & A

Looking for
your answer?

Be the First to Ask a Question

Sign up to join our community!

Influenster Cashback
We recorded your visit.
La Yogurt® Pina Colada Greek Blended Nonfat Yogurt 5.3 oz. Cup

was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.

Please confirm your email.
If you have an existing Ebates account, make sure to enter your Ebates email

6 characters minimum. Password must consist of letters, at least 1 number and 1 special character.