BY LA YOGURT

Sendy C.
I've been eating this yogurt since I was little. Very affordable . I buy them at Walmart it has best prices. Im a repeat consumer. Always been
El R.
Es exelente me parece que su sabor y cremosidad es bueno, creo que es bueno para la salud, ya como dije su sabor lo amo
Emelsyth O.
Orlando, FL
Lo compre pprque trae este nuevo sabor que me encanto. Alto contenido proteico. Es un complemento para una buena dieta.
Grecia D.
It is very delicious and can be combined with whatever! I recommend it as it is very useful for breakfast. I Love it.

Briannah
I don't love this yogurt but it is pretty good.Mu mom bought it and had me try it and it was ok 👌,not great tho
Jeannie F.
North Bergen, NJ
Desert? who needs it? This piña colada yogurt is so deliciously tasty you think you are eating desert
Oscar C.
Hialeah, FL
My favorite never get old is a flavor that I love so much and is good for let me stay silent lol.
Serena J.
Love this! It's sweet and tangy and has all the right flavors. I could never get enough :)
Patricia E.
This yogurt just tastes soo good its stawberry. You can never go wrong with this brand.
Priscilla D.
Doral, FL
The first time I saw this at the supermarket I was pretty excited because I love yogurt and piña coladas, so this was the perfect combo. Well, It was not. The taste esa terrible, too acid, and the texture was terrible. I like other products from La yogurt, not this one.