Add a Photo

By LA YOGURT
#1142 in Yogurt
Jessica C.
Jessica C.

I like to take a lot of this flavor, it makes me feel light when I take it and it fills me up, I really like to recommend it because people like me like to be on a diet this is an incredible option because apart from being delicio is very light and You will feel very good when taking it.
Grecia D.
Grecia D.

It is very delicious and can be combined with whatever! I recommend it as it is very useful for breakfast. I Love it.

Kendric Z.
Kendric Z.

excelente yogurt cremoso con sabor a piña colada me encanta su sabor es muy rico. me encanta comprarlo es economico y tiene un sabor incomparable.
Gaby L.
Gaby L.

me encanta tomar un vaso de yogurt en mi desayuno, en especial el probiótico de arandanos y melocotón , ayuda en mi digestion y me siento bien
Gurmit S.
Gurmit S.

La yogurt provides a variety of blended yogurts with fresh investor ya. I love this Greek vanilla flavor less in calories & high in protein.
winston g.
winston g.
techira

Me gusta su sabor su mezcla de sabores combinados su dulzura por todo aquello sus ingredientes maturalez
Romina B.
Romina B.
Caracas

Buy this version of piña colada by the flavor but when it tasted its taste was horrible. Does not know anything about pina colada. I love coconut and I did not know coconut. I thought it was going to be better but I regretted buying it.