BY LA YOGURT

Ronald R.
Ronald R.
This product has got to be one of my all time favorite yogurt flavors. The mix of coconut makes the snack so refreshing yet a dessert. It brings a reasonable amount, and would totally recommend to anyone!
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
racine, WI
verry good stuff to eat i had this befor and is just one of the things i some times get for my home to eat and its just as good as others
Emelsyth O.
Emelsyth O.
Orlando, FL
Lo compre pprque trae este nuevo sabor que me encanto. Alto contenido proteico. Es un complemento para una buena dieta.
Sendy C.
Sendy C.
I've been eating this yogurt since I was little. Very affordable . I buy them at Walmart it has best prices. Im a repeat consumer. Always been
Briannah
Briannah
I don't love this yogurt but it is pretty good.Mu mom bought it and had me try it and it was ok 👌,not great tho
Jeannie F.
Jeannie F.
North Bergen, NJ
Desert? who needs it? This piña colada yogurt is so deliciously tasty you think you are eating desert
El R.
El R.
Es exelente me parece que su sabor y cremosidad es bueno, creo que es bueno para la salud, ya como dije su sabor lo amo
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
I like to take a lot of this flavor, it makes me feel light when I take it and it fills me up, I really like to recommend it because people like me like to be on a diet this is an incredible option because apart from being delicio is very light and You will feel very good when taking it.
Grecia D.
Grecia D.
It is very delicious and can be combined with whatever! I recommend it as it is very useful for breakfast. I Love it.

Kendric Z.
Kendric Z.
excelente yogurt cremoso con sabor a piña colada me encanta su sabor es muy rico. me encanta comprarlo es economico y tiene un sabor incomparable.