Add a Photo

#952 in Yogurt
Kellie H.
Kellie H.
Downingtown, PA

Delicious! Love the little pieces of coconut in the yogurt. It's a sweet treat that doesn't make me feel guilty. I love that it's nonfat, so I don't need to worry. I don't like the high sugar content, however, because that's just as bad as fat. But I would definitely buy it again.
Brianna J.
Brianna J.
Brawley, CA

This yogurt is really good.. I like using it when I'm done working out. It tastes like vanilla and coconut & pinapple all mixes together. I wrought this at Walmart. This is a very good flavor.. one of the best. I would but it again. And again..because it really that good.
Joy A.
Joy A.
Syracuse, NY

Really hard to get here in syracuse NY but when I can get it, we devour it. Great taste light texture and evenlittle kids like it. It wasn't any more expensive than yoplait and good sizes for people watchig calories. Would highly recommend!!!
Maggy P.
Maggy P.
Miami, Florida

I am charmed with the flavor and aroma of this yogurt the essence of strained pineapple wakes up my senses, an excellent option for the snacks without the taste of the palate sacrifices a great option
Esmeralda C.
Esmeralda C.
Whitewater , United states

Omg I swear this is the best ! The price is super good ! The test is super duper bomb and also I don't know where to buy this my grama acually bought this for us
Kendric Z.
Kendric Z.

excelente yogurt cremoso con sabor a piña colada me encanta su sabor es muy rico. me encanta comprarlo es economico y tiene un sabor incomparable.
Gaby L.
Gaby L.

me encanta tomar un vaso de yogurt en mi desayuno, en especial el probiótico de arandanos y melocotón , ayuda en mi digestion y me siento bien
Gurmit S.
Gurmit S.

La yogurt provides a variety of blended yogurts with fresh investor ya. I love this Greek vanilla flavor less in calories & high in protein.
winston g.
winston g.
techira

Me gusta su sabor su mezcla de sabores combinados su dulzura por todo aquello sus ingredientes maturalez
Oscar C.
Oscar C.
Hialeah, FL

My favorite never get old is a flavor that I love so much and is good for let me stay silent lol.

Join Now