BY LA YOGURT

Destiny R.
BRONX , NY
another great yogurt . and the price is even better . It's just as good as any other yogurt but the price is always better . a healthy snack that sits just right . You can purchase at any supermarket. I preferably go to stop&shop. It's always a must get when foodshopping
Maggy P.
MIAMI, FL
I am charmed with the flavor and aroma of this yogurt the essence of strained pineapple wakes up my senses, an excellent option for the snacks without the taste of the palate sacrifices a great option
Tatiana S.
Des Plaines, IL
Nice service for everyone. All my family love this products . Good quality and great price . Healthy products for everyone and so nice . I am using this every week. I will buy it again and will recommend to friends.
Ronald R.
This product has got to be one of my all time favorite yogurt flavors. The mix of coconut makes the snack so refreshing yet a dessert. It brings a reasonable amount, and would totally recommend to anyone!
Kellie H.
Downingtown, PA
Delicious! Love the little pieces of coconut in the yogurt. It's a sweet treat that doesn't make me feel guilty. I love that it's nonfat, so I don't need to worry. I don't like the high sugar content, however, because that's just as bad as fat. But I would definitely buy it again.
Jessica C.
I like to take a lot of this flavor, it makes me feel light when I take it and it fills me up, I really like to recommend it because people like me like to be on a diet this is an incredible option because apart from being delicio is very light and You will feel very good when taking it.
Joy A.
Syracuse, NY
Really hard to get here in syracuse NY but when I can get it, we devour it. Great taste light texture and evenlittle kids like it. It wasn't any more expensive than yoplait and good sizes for people watchig calories. Would highly recommend!!!
Brianna J.
Brawley, CA
This yogurt is really good.. I like using it when I'm done working out. It tastes like vanilla and coconut & pinapple all mixes together. I wrought this at Walmart. This is a very good flavor.. one of the best. I would but it again. And again..because it really that good.
Esmeralda C.
Whitewater ca , CA
Omg I swear this is the best ! The price is super good ! The test is super duper bomb and also I don't know where to buy this my grama acually bought this for us
Jennifer B.
Racine, WI
verry good stuff to eat i had this befor and is just one of the things i some times get for my home to eat and its just as good as others