BY LA YOGURT

Kellie H.
Kellie H.
Downingtown, PA
Delicious! Love the little pieces of coconut in the yogurt. It's a sweet treat that doesn't make me feel guilty. I love that it's nonfat, so I don't need to worry. I don't like the high sugar content, however, because that's just as bad as fat. But I would definitely buy it again.
Brianna J.
Brianna J.
Brawley, CA
This yogurt is really good.. I like using it when I'm done working out. It tastes like vanilla and coconut & pinapple all mixes together. I wrought this at Walmart. This is a very good flavor.. one of the best. I would but it again. And again..because it really that good.
Joy A.
Joy A.
Syracuse, NY
Really hard to get here in syracuse NY but when I can get it, we devour it. Great taste light texture and evenlittle kids like it. It wasn't any more expensive than yoplait and good sizes for people watchig calories. Would highly recommend!!!
Maggy P.
Maggy P.
I am charmed with the flavor and aroma of this yogurt the essence of strained pineapple wakes up my senses, an excellent option for the snacks without the taste of the palate sacrifices a great option
Esmeralda C.
Esmeralda C.
Whitewater ca , CA
Omg I swear this is the best ! The price is super good ! The test is super duper bomb and also I don't know where to buy this my grama acually bought this for us
Oscar C.
Oscar C.
Hialeah, FL
My favorite never get old is a flavor that I love so much and is good for let me stay silent lol.
Serena J.
Serena J.
Love this! It's sweet and tangy and has all the right flavors. I could never get enough :)
Patricia E.
Patricia E.
This yogurt just tastes soo good its stawberry. You can never go wrong with this brand.
Tatiana S.
Tatiana S.
Des Plaines, IL
Nice service for everyone. All my family love this products . Good quality and great price . Healthy products for everyone and so nice . I am using this every week. I will buy it again and will recommend to friends.
Ronald R.
Ronald R.
This product has got to be one of my all time favorite yogurt flavors. The mix of coconut makes the snack so refreshing yet a dessert. It brings a reasonable amount, and would totally recommend to anyone!