BY LA YOGURT

Larissa S.
Philadelphia, PA
I love yogurt, any flavor any brand. I saw that LA Yogurt came out with greek flavors so of course I had to give it a shot. A lot of people don't like greek yogurt because it leaves their mouth "dry", I actually really like it. I tried the peach flavor and it's my favorite. I buy it weekly!
Allison K.
Hickory, NC
I Love this yogurt. I was looking to try something new and was very impressed with the quality of this yogurt. It's creamy and delicious, closely resembling a dessert, but with the health benefits of yogurt (probiotics). I also enjoy the vanilla.
LEAR28342 Maria Isabel R.
Yogurt is a milk product of generally creamy consistency obtained from the fermentation of milk. Although there is no impediment in the use of any type of milk for the production of yogurt, preferably, the current production uses cow's milk.
Felicia A.
East Orange, NJ
I haven't had this in a little while since I am not a huge yogurt eater, but I did enjoy it the last time I purchased it. I love greek yogurt and La Yogurt Greek is top quality greek yogurt. Also, peach is my absolute favorite flavor. Just thinking about it right now, I plan to pick up a few cups next time I go to the grocery store.
Henrique B.
Produto perfeito! Muito gostoso para comer puro, ou até mesmo passar no pão ou biscoitos... Gosto muito de fazer vitamina com ele porque o sabor e o cheiro ficam incríveis! Eu recomendo esse produto para todos!
LA N.
This is a great snack to add to the kids lunch box. Healthy and tasty. I eat them as well sometimes before I have a chance to put them in the kids lunchboxes. Also good for stomach issues or getting that digestive tract back in order. with the added bonus of nonfat.
A C.
Knoxville, TN
I love this yogurt! e taste is fantastic and the texture is great too! Don't let the nonfat fool you, you don't lose any of the taste and it's better for you!
DEE L.
BESIDES OATMEAL ....YOGURT IS MY SECOND FAVORITE. SNACK GO TO AT NIGHTVOR ANYTIME TO EAT....IT TASTES GREAT AND HAS VERY FEW CALORIES
Cristin G.
LA Yogurt Peach Greek Blended Nonfat yogurt is delicious. The peach gives it a nice sweet bite to the creamy, rich Greek yogurt
Karrie S.
maxton, NC
Awesome poduce. taste really great. my kids even love it. would conside trying it again. not that expensive at all.