BY LA YOGURT

Lemon meringue, with other natural flavors. Probiotic formula supports immunity and digestive health. Meets national yogurt association criteria for live & active culture yogurt. La Yogurt is a food product and not a treatment for any medical condition. see more...

stephany p.
stephany p.
Bronx , New york
My favorite yogurt... i eat it almost everyday with my lunch. As well as making smoothies with, i use i yogurt instead of a cup of milk. Never seen lemon meringue before but this looks and tastes delicious. After I bought this it was amazing!...
Janet H.
Janet H.
Carrollton, TX
Love this yogurt! So refreshing and has an amazing taste! I eat this every day for breakfast and keeps me full until lunch without feeling too heavy in my stomach! I love this yogurt because it gives me a great burst of energy for the day!
Laura S.
Laura S.
JERSEY CITY, NJ
I try to take less possible dairy products, but I think there are better and pay less. The taste is not bad and apparently helps us stay on weight, but I think it is feasible to invest a little more time searching for a better
Maria Alejandra M.
Maria Alejandra M.
This is my favorite yogurt because it is perfect to go. I put one in my bag all mornings and i eat it at the afternoon
Grace S.
Grace S.
Those yogurt I like so much because the savor is good and those have fruits and smell so good
Larissa D.
Larissa D.
Hialeah, FL
I love this yogourt! It has the benefits of a regular yogourt and the taste of a lemon pie!
Onelvis S.
Onelvis S.
Brooklyn, NY
El producto es bueno pero avise como que no hidrata no hace falta que me ha gustado
Deidre O.
Deidre O.
Irvington, NJ
Foodie Expert
This yogurt helps keep you regular. I even a few of the flavors that they have
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Forked River
I love love love this yogurt (another one of my many that I buy) their so darn good. I love the different flavors they have. I don't like having the same flavor all the time It just gets boring.
Yangelin C.
Yangelin C.
Camden, NJ
I have buy a lot of this yogurt cuz my son love them! Is not expensive at all and they are delicious I buy it at the supermarket and have a good value I will keep buy it till my son get tired of it if he does