BY LA YOGURT

Jennifer V.
I usually buy this big container if I'm going to make smoothies for over a week. You can get it for a good price
Victoria H.
Rich nd full of good bacteria! Many to choose from great options and flavors! You can use it in many forms!
Valerie S.
Pataskala, OH
I love the taste, I just wish there was less sugar in all yogurts :/
this is one of the better tasting
Johanna L.
They are so yummy recommend it all there flavors are delicious recommend for a fast breakfast parfaits
Bella P.
Bronx , NY
I love their plain yogurt. Its so delicious and creamy. I mix fruit in it usually or eat it plain.
Rebecca W.
Auckland
This yoghurt is really tasty and creamy! I love the flavor and texture and I love how handy it is! This youghurt is very affordable I buy it from the grocery store all the time. I would recommend this to friends and family and would possibly purchase again!
Adeli F.
Tu buen producto, me gusta que no cause estreñimientos ni nada de eso Tiene un sabor muy delicioso 💖 Sin duda alguna un yogurt muy delicioso y bueno para la salud
Chantal P.
Doral, FL
I love this yogurt it is plain and so i normally throw some fruits like strawberries and wildberries, oats cereal, chopped pineapples, chia seeds and  flaxseeds on top and it lasts me a week. Its affordable as well and the flavor is great! I would definately recommend this.
paola m.
Usa
I especially like this brand so rich and all properties containing the yogurt is too rich, besides that contains a certain amount of vitamins that are healthy for our body
pierina george a.
Panamá
I love it it has a great flavor is the best yogurt that compraria have extracted on the market the times that it it could buy his flavors are really delicious