BY LA YOGURT

Light nonfat yogurt: 90 calories. Sugar-sweetened nonfat yogurt: 150 calories. see more...

Nicole B.
niantic
Thick and creamy this yogurt is so delicious. I found it first in Aruba and happily at my local stop and shop in the states. The flavor is spot on for all I've tried. I would def recommend to everyone.
Analee L.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
My favorite yogurt for now when I'm tying to keep a stable and safe weight. I haven't found something as good and cheap as this one right here. Honestly I love it. It's not heavy and doesn't make me bloated!
Yesenia R.
West Palm Beach
The way we see it, every cup is a choice. It’s a choice to lead a healthy lifestyle and to bring a moment of indulgence to your day. With every ingredient we select, every cup we produce, and every foil lid we carefully seal, we’re aiming to make your choice easy. We guarantee quality products made with the same detail and care that you offer your family every day. Every time you put a few cups of La Yogurt Probiotic into your shopping cart, you’ll know you made a good choice.
Kimberly C.
New York
Hate this flavor with a passion. I tried it once, and it was extremely sweet. It was les dothan two dollars, which was nice. The flavor was very sweet, but I definitely tasted the vanilla. Do not buy this.
Aida L.
East Elmhurst, NY
Im not a yogurt fan but when it comes to Vanilla flavored yogurts- count me in! I love these bc there is always a deal on them and the calorie vount is low. Also the probiotic helps keep me regulated.
Mirna K.
This yoga is very good because it's healthy for you and also it taste really good. The best part of it is because it healthy and has a good flavor I recommend buying this because it's healthy and good for you.
Paulina O.
Union, NJ
I'm picky about my vanilla flavors but La Yogurt got it right. The only vanilla yogurt I go to! Probably not the healthiest option with the amount of calories but the taste is worth it!
Haleema P.
Livingston, NJ
Taste is great but I've always wondered, what is the gelatin for? Does it help the texture stay the way that it is, or does it help with the shelf life? I can't really eat gelatin (I can't have pork) and would really love it if the yogurt didn't have it. But it's good nonetheless.
Albanys T.
Yogurt is a really good alternative when you are hungry and you have to eat sometime really fast and this is one of my favorite, or i keep it with me when i go out for along time. It's healthy and often but light one, you have to try it are delicious!!!!
Yolanda V.
Slatington, PA
I love this brand of yogurt, it's a yogurt I've been eating since I was a little girl. It taste delicious and I love how it is probiotic which will help your digestive tract out. It's a great yogurt and I will forever keep purchasing.
Irina K.
Brooklyn, NY
Whats your favorite flavor?
I have not been able to find this product in New York area.....where can I find it?