BY LA YOGURT

Light nonfat yogurt: 90 calories. Sugar-sweetened nonfat yogurt: 150 calories. see more...

Noor A.
Metairie, IA
I always use this La yogurt because zero fat so I can have it when I'm doing my diet that's really good 4 people who doing diet and they don't like to eat with total of fat
Widlande D.
Maplewood, NJ
We could never go all week and not find some of these yogurt in my fridge. Lately I've been going to the doctor and they've been recommending for me to add more yogurt in my diet and I told them that that would be no problem because we buy them in bulk. And this is the brand that my family and I prefer.
Liz S.
Rego Park, NY
Love this yogurt and the fact that it's low fat. I always have it for breakfast when I'm on the go in the morning. All their favors taste really good and I especially like the strawberry one!
Elizabeth L.
Melrose Park, Illinois
Its okay didnt like it at all well personally don't like the cherry flavor but the strawberry flavor the value is okay for it but I really just didn't like it pricey so so not so much wouldn't buy it again
Jalissa C.
Millville, NJ
been eating LaYogurt since a child , so yummy and the new flavors they have made since I was younger are even better. So smooth and creamy . Great price point too, you can find them pretty much anywhere !!
Helina S.
San Clemente, CA
I love the light, smooth creamy texture. It has a very delicious cherry flavor. I got it from my local health food store and I am in love with the beand.
Between this brand and the Liberte yogurts, I am all set. Tough, I prefer this over some others, as it contains probiotics and is better for the gut.
Belen B.
este yogurt es una locura, no saben como me encanta y aun mas porque es light siento que con esto no estoy pecando sino que estoy ayudando mucho a mi cuerpo, siempre que mis familiares viajan a USA, pido que me la traigan porque es simplemente adictiva
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
One of my top choices for yogurt! These are always on sale for a great price and no matter what type (low fat, no fat) they all have a lot of flavor. Cherry has a great realistic flavor, unlike something like a cherry lollipop.
Judith D.
Doral, FL
I love this yogurt. It feels light, non greasy, not heavy. The fruit taste is great, you even find some fruit pieces within it. The presentation is wonderful because it is easy to open and to handle. I buy this frequently. It is also not strong, some other brands feel to acid, it is not the case with LaYogurt.
Lee W.
Sicklerville, NJ
La Yogurt Light Probiotic Cherry Blended Nonfat Yogurt is delicious and tastes like real, sweet, juicy cherries. It is inexpensive and is usually on sale at the grocery store. Compared to other yogurts it is quite basic, but it doesn't mean it's not good. I would buy it again.