BY LA YOGURT

Light nonfat yogurt: 90 calories. Sugar-sweetened nonfat yogurt: 150 calories. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Andy A.
I love how well they get the blueberry taste spot on, its very good for you tummy if it needs a good reset from time to time. This is basically the same as the other probiotic but with a blueberry taste that is so good. Definitely worth a try and see fi you like it.
Jessenia p.
Corona
Foodie Expert
This is a good flavor of La Yogurt. A little bit on the sweeter side, this flavor definitely goes great with granola. I love that I can usually find deals for La Yogurt. For example, today they are at 10/$5 at my local supermarket!
Morgan E.
So good. It taste nice and fresh and it is also a really good snack and it's healthy. I love these, I will buy more when I run out. I also like the size it comes in I think it is perfect. I would recommend this product to people.
Christina L.
Flushing, NY
Super delicious and affordable. You could find these at any supermarket and it's heathy. The flavors are amazing and delicious. A great afternoon snack and even if you're on a diet. Would deff buy again !!!
Stacy D.
MORROW
My least favorite flavor but still great. The chunks of blueberries make it a little less enjoyable because of the texture of the berries. But overall it's delicious
Kailey B.
Peoria, AZ
Live pretty much all yogurts except for that nasty kind that adults eat and they are all like oh I'm so healthy and no you may not have 20 dollars and well maybe I have a stick up my rear but I'm still prettier than you Jessica. Anyway yes this yogurt is great and it's good for your lower reagons in you know what I mean. Btw anybody know a good afrodesiac?
Maggy P.
MIAMI, FL
Foodie Expert
This yogurt is great flavor an excellent option for breakfast and snacks, great help to maintain a balanced diet with its presentation of 6 oz allows you to take it everywhere.
Brielle H.
Foodie Expert
These yogurts are my absolute favorite. Super easy to pack for lunch at school, work, picnics, etc. and super easy to pack being it is a sealed product. Healthy, yummy and always a good snack to pair with others!
Mary A.
Foodie Expert
My favorite La Yogurt flavors are Blueberry and Banana, they're so good and filling; they're the perfect breakfast, midmorning snack or bedtime snack, however, there's too much sugar in each yogurt container compared to that of Dannon's Light & Fit yogurt, so it's definitely not a yogurt I have regularly, but it's not a "bad" product.
Karina M.
Rochelle Park, NJ
Foodie Expert
this is diet friendly.  all yogurts have a great taste to it. i always need a little crunch to my yogurt so they make a great combo with some granola or dried fruit
Stephanie M.
Foodie Expert
And these lactose free????