La Yogurt® Light Probiotic Banana Cream Blended Nonfat Yogurt 6 oz Cup uploaded by Melissa T.

BY LA YOGURT

Light nonfat yogurt: 90 calories. Sugar-sweetened nonfat yogurt: 150 calories. see more...

Melissa T.
Brooklyn, NY
Taste great , it's good for you . Great for immune and digestive system . I buy this yogurt all the time . The flavor is yummy and it's healthy . My favorite brand of yogurt . I would recommend it Nd I'm usually not a yogurt person but this works for me .
Arielle 🌹.
Middletown, NY
Delicious! It’s light and fat free and tastes amazing. Creamy banana taste, it’s definitely one of my favorite flavors and I highly recommend it if you like banana! Plus the added probiotic is great too since it is essential for our digestive health!
Jess R.
Oakland
Foodie Expert
Super delicious banana flavor with just a very mild aftertaste you usually get with diet products. It has the best banana flavor I've had in yogurt without actually just cutting up fresh banana and adding it.
Franchesca R.
Foodie Expert
I love this yogurt because of the variety they have so much flavor selection! If I want yogurt with a little bit of sugar I can deff find it from this brand! It's conveniently cheap!
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Foodie Expert
Best yogurt ever created I love bananas from banana ice cream yogurt drinks everything banana I am truly obsessed great flavor to me a repeat consumer of course nothing else I would add nope love these
Khe'ana M.
Philadelphia, PA
Foodie Expert
I love love love this yogurt. It's so creamy and smooth. Comes in a variety of flavors and they are all so good. The best part about it is that I always find them at my local market for $0.69-.99!! You can't beat that.
Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
Foodie Expert
Shame there's only one flavor I've seen but that's bananas which I love. You can't beat the price on this stuff for a whole quart. It's almost as cheap as milk and tastes delicious. Looking forward to seeing some new flavors. I buy it all the time.
Alisha J.
S Ozone Park, NY
Foodie Expert
Everyone is my household absolutely loves this brand yogurt. It's fine and creamy, especially delicate and delicious. The prices are always great at my local supermarket and the variety to flavors is outstanding. My favorite yogurt brand!
Cynthia G.
Arvada, CO
Great banana flavor with low calories. But no loss in flavor its a great mix that's good for you is for sure keep buying and sharing with friends
Jennifer J.
Newark, NJ
Love the fruit flavor !! It's so good and fills me up. Definitely an official. I purchased this at shoprite. And it's so good compared to others.