BY LA YOGURT

Natasha T.
Queen Creek, AZ
Love this brand and all the flavors are really good it's real fruit that's good
Toni G.
Cape Town
If you’re a lover of yoghurt the. You should definitely try this it’s so tasty . I’ve had it a few times and it’s really tasty. I wouldn’t say it’s expensive it’s pretty affordable. I would buy it again and think if you haven’t you should try it
Karla O.

I would love to try these yogurt several people have told me that they are very good and rich I would like to eat them but in my country they do not sell them
Vidhi R.
Saw this one on blogger's snap story and had to try it. Must say that it's absolutely made for people who are diet conscious and also have a sweet tooth. Madly in love with it. Will keep trying the new flavours. ❤
Lise B.
New Castle, DE
As a lover of health, I am constantly searching for healthy and delicious products. This time I have found both in a single product, this yogurt is an explosion of flavor and freshness. I am in love with it and I recommend it because it is good and it is not expensive.
Paulina F.
The taste of this product it's delicious obviously if you like the flavor, but personally It's such a goof product to eat like a snack and it's not expensive at all, I definitely would buy it again because it tastes so well.
Heyly O.
Santo Domingo
This is a great brand, I love the fact that it does have real fruit on it, it’s delicious I purchase these yogurts a lot, one of my favorites!
Naii G.
a mi me gusto pero nose si a todo el mundo le gusta la fresa ..por eso hay variedades de sabores que elegir es cremoso y nutritivo
Daniela H.
I love this yogurt is very delicious and have a natural taste, is not expensive and I always buy it because is a healthy delicious snak!
Noran H.
Damietta
It was nice and I already like the black cheery and It has no calories so I enjoy it so much and recommend it to all my friends