BY LA YOGURT

Live & active cultures. see more...

Rebecca C.
The packaging is great, very sturdy. The flavor was amazing. I tried it a few days ago and fell in love. I will definitely be buying more in the future for my family and I to enjoy. This yogurt is worth the price. I will definitely be recommended this.
Lamia K.
I love this pruduct. I always have one or two container of this in my fridge. I like to eat it by itself or with fruits. I also Use it to cook, many meat dishes i cook requires yougurt and i I always use la yougurt plain version for that.
Elaine L.
Brooklyn
This is good to say with fruit and granola. You can even froze in with some fruits and honey or any thing you like I sometimes use Carmel or chocolate syrup on summer days. It also good to make smoothies.
Gabriela S.
I really like this yogurt to mix with fruits, granola and honey. It's very filling and it's my favorite tipe of breakfast. I like the plain taste of this yougurt and the price is also a plus.
Leakhena S.
One of my go to yogurt for food/snacks and facials too. Just the right of sweetness without the added sugar. Very simple. I love it. It helps with digestive system.
Ana M.
Morgan City, LA
I love plain unsweetened yogurt!! I use it on smoothies to get that creamy texture, on foods and I occasionally eat it alone with chocolate chip cookies.
Reejah K.
Sheikhupura , Punjab
Its good and healthy. I eat a lot of yogurt. It tastes so good and fresh. It's good for price and the flavor range is good too. It's affordable.
Karla H.
Nice texture and taste. It’s a good value compared to other brands. Nothing special about it, but it’s a product I would buy again.
Alexandra S.
Syracuse, NY
Love using this product for cooking or putting it in a smoothie for extra protein, always tastes great and makes me feel so good!
Bárbara O.
Santana do paraiso, MG
É saudável e estou sempre comendo com frutas, fibras no café da manhã ou da tarde, além de ir em várias receitinhas fitness.