La Yogurt® Blueberry Greek Blended Nonfat Yogurt 5.3 oz. Cup uploaded by Lisa M.

BY LA YOGURT

Shelby R.
Franklin, TN
I loved that this product was easy and simple to take with me on the go. As a student, I don't have much time to be eating a good healthy breakfast in the morning. La Yogurt helps me in the morning be able to get a good breakfast starter to my day. Fantastic
Maggy P.
MIAMI, FL
Delicious flavor of blue default delights to the palate with probioticos, of great help to the digestion and an alternative for the breakfast, snacks to support a healthy supply
Lisa M.
Es un buen yogur griego para su precio, aunque no está disponible en todos los supermercados, pero ayuda a aprovechar los beneficios del yogur a un precio que puedo adquirir, espero seguirlo comprando.
Caitlin G.
Wichita, KS
I think that I"ve had this. Think. I don't actually know. I used to have to be on antibiotics a lot as a kid and my mom just always shoved yogurt in my face so I wouldn't get yeast infections. I only like yogurt with zero fruit in it. if there's fruit I riot.
Dhorian R.
miami, doral florida 7801 NW 37t
Me encanta este yogurt buen precio facil de encontrar es unos de los mejores yogures griegos que existen siempre lo compro me gusta mucho su sabor y su textura no tan liquida
Crystal B.
Denver, CO
I love to use this to cook with. I use it to replace cream cheese in cheese cakes. It is smooth and creamy you love the texture of your cheese cakes. I also mix it with pumpkin seeds for a fat breakfast
Sheila D.
Homestead , FL
Me requete encanta. Este yogurt porque su sabor es delicioso y en la casa siempre lo comen muy bien por eso siempre se compra lo compramos en Walmart o poblix .
Ignacio S.
Santa Ana
I love this yogurt because it's healthy and a easy snack that fills me up in the morning. It's my go to for a pre work our meal and after a work out meal.
Elizabeth T.
This yogurt is thicker than your typical younger and will definitely fill you up! I recommend this one if you like blue berries and don't mind the texture.
Jennifer D.
Merritt Is, FL
I like this yogurt. I like the greek style and the texture of the yogurt and really enjoy the blueberry flavor as it tastes natural and not artificial.