BY LA YOGURT

MILLIE C.
I'm not a Greek yogurt type of person, I've tried but couldn't do it, I needed to introduce yogurt to my diet, so I winged it and tried this brand Strawberry Banana flavor and omg it's was amazing. Very flavorful and the texture didn't bother me at all, it has pieces of real strawberries in it as well. They now have a Coconut flavor made with real whole milk and it one of my favorites. Specially love when they on sale at Shoprite for 40 cents. WHAT A SCORE!!!
Samantina Z.
Elmhurst, NY
These yogurts comes in different flavors and there are so many to choose from and they are super affordable. I have been a repeat customer. It’s healthy but it does have a lot of sugar. La Yogurt®
Yari 😘.
Bronx, NY
This yogurt tastes soo good and is a nice healthy snack for you to have incorporated into your diet. It is very affordable and has great value. I would buy this over and over again.
Deborah M.
BROOKLYN, NY
I love these yogurts, my kids love them. Everytime we go grocery shopping, I have to buy at least 3 boxes of these for the kids. I think it's agreat value. Honestly, it falls about 3rd on my list. Activia and Greek yogurt are my top two. Especially cuz kids love it si much, I think nothing is needed to be added.
Lauren H.
I love this yogurt because it doesn’t have an overload of fruit in it which I don’t like. It tastes exactly like the flavor on the packages. My absolute favorite is Strawberry banana. Yogurt is a healthy snack for womens health and everyone. I’d certainly recommend this yogurt to everyone
Charleni G.
Philadelphia, PA
I really like it! And my kids too the variety Is what I like the most, the taste is super smooth is like heaven in your mouth, it is a good flavor, I think is affordable and is a quick snack for children and I, I would not add anything also because I think that is perfect like that.
Aysha D.
Springfield
Very good choice sweet and very yummy, comes in any flavors, my favorite flavor isn’t the strawberries, I’m a repeated consumer I love the price it’s very affordable not expensive at all.i would buy it again I love it. I’m sure you would too, it’s worth it
Divya A.
I love all flavors of La Yogurt. In certain areas all of the flavors are a hard find. Especially in Stop and Shop, they need to carry more variety and flavors of La Yogurt. La Yogurt in my opinion is the best yogurt that I've had and I prefer it over any other.
Diana A.
Plainview
Your group plan. Great yogurt get for the children high in fiber vitamin low in sugar, vitamin c vitamin b. Is very good. I gave it a 5 star. Everybody to try it out and buy it.