BeautyFragranceLancôme
LA VIE EST BELLE INTENSE/LANCOME EDP SPRAY 25 OZ (75 ML) (W)

LA VIE EST BELLE INTENSE/LANCOME EDP SPRAY 2.5 OZ (75 ML) (W)

LA VIE EST BELLE/LANCOME EDP SPRAY 2.5 OZ (75 ML) Women

Is it too sweet? Does it last long?
Que colección de estos perfumes me recomiendan ?
Start your review of LA VIE EST BELLE INTENSE/LANCOME EDP SPRAY 2.5 OZ (75 ML) (W)!
Shannon B.
Kansas City, MO
LA VIE EST BELLE INTENSE/LANCOME EDP SPRAY 2.5 OZ (75 ML) (W) uploaded by Shannon B.
This fragrance is my absolute favorite of all time! I got my 3.4oz bottle as Gratis back in 2019 and I still have a little bit left! It lasts so long even just one spritz! It smells so amazing and so classic and will always remind me of being invited to Texas with Lancome! I'll never forget that experience 🥰💕🌸
Cheyenne P.
Bluffton, OH
LA VIE EST BELLE INTENSE/LANCOME EDP SPRAY 2.5 OZ (75 ML) (W) uploaded by Cheyenne P.
Purchased at: ULTA
The packaging is the only thing I like about this perfume. The perfume has the notes Top notes are Black Currant and Pear; middle notes are iris, Jasmine and Orange Blossom; base notes are Praline, Vanilla, Patchouli and Tonka Bean. THIS DOES NOT SMELL SWEET AT ALL! The main accord is sweet and fruity. This smells like a ‘grannie’ scent and super powdery I am slowly loosing hope on perfume. I like fresh and fruity and to smell like a bakery not like powdery mildew. 🤮
Amanda B.
Coaling, AL
LA VIE EST BELLE INTENSE/LANCOME EDP SPRAY 2.5 OZ (75 ML) (W) uploaded by Amanda B.
I received this free sample from Lancôme and it is so good! I’m a perfume fanatic and love reviewing scents. This one is a stronger scent, but not overpowering. I love how it mixes with my natural scent and leaves a subtle, yet noticeable fragrance behind. Maybe a new fave!
Hetal P.
Fort Worth, TX
LA VIE EST BELLE INTENSE/LANCOME EDP SPRAY 2.5 OZ (75 ML) (W) uploaded by Hetal P.
Fall in love again! La vie est belle Lancome had did it again. The signature fruity flowery fragrance is what all I need to start the new day 😍
Daisy W.
Jacksonville, FL
LA VIE EST BELLE INTENSE/LANCOME EDP SPRAY 2.5 OZ (75 ML) (W) uploaded by Daisy W.
I absolutely love this perfume!! Its a luxurious sweet smell but still “very grownup” (doesn’t smell like candy or super fruity). Settle but still distinct. Its just a very classy smell, HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend!
Melinda T.
Brooklyn, NY
LA VIE EST BELLE INTENSE/LANCOME EDP SPRAY 2.5 OZ (75 ML) (W) uploaded by Melinda T.
Purchased at: Macy's
One of my favorite flankers of the La Vie est belle lineup. When I heard this had notes of Whipped Cream and Hazelnut I purchased a bottle immediately. I feel like it gave what it was suppose to give. It’s so warm and the whipped cream and hazelnut tones all of the florals down so your left with a yummy warm cloud around you. So sad I heard this was discontinued. Bottle is far right to the picture.
Patricia  B.
Garrettsville, OH
LA VIE EST BELLE INTENSE/LANCOME EDP SPRAY 2.5 OZ (75 ML) (W) uploaded by Patricia  B.
LA VIE EST BELLE INTENSE/LANCOME EDP SPRAY 2.5 OZ (75 ML) (W) I received a free sample from Sephora and am really enjoying all the beautiful layers of this perfume spray!, Fruity yet not too sweet, warm and fresh. Go lightly though, can be a bit overwhelming. For me it is a perfect Boho scent!
Janci M.
Menifee, CA
LA VIE EST BELLE INTENSE/LANCOME EDP SPRAY 2.5 OZ (75 ML) (W) uploaded by Janci M.
First thing I have to say and the packaging is amazing the glass is beautiful it’s holographic with a beautiful little bow on it. The smell is magnificent for an every day wear. The name pretty much says it all “Life is everything”. Beautiful note of spring flowers and an undertone of patchouly it’s a beautiful smelling perfume[product:la-vie-est-belle-intense/lancome-edp-spray-25-oz-75-ml-w]
Jennifer P.
Phoenix, AZ
LA VIE EST BELLE INTENSE/LANCOME EDP SPRAY 2.5 OZ (75 ML) (W) uploaded by Jennifer P.
If you like a sweet floral fragrance this is one you might like. I usually don't but it really is a nice smelling scent of Jasmin sambac, iris,orange blossom and patchouli. It lingered all day long. It lasts. You can wear it during the day or a night on the town.
Michelle O.
LA VIE EST BELLE INTENSE/LANCOME EDP SPRAY 2.5 OZ (75 ML) (W) uploaded by Michelle O.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
As you can see by my pic, I LOVE La Vie est Belle Intense perfume! The scent is a sweet, warm floral. It has notes of Iris, warm vanilla sugar and patchouli. It's so deliciously feminine, elegant and sexy. I always get compliments when I'm wearing it. Always! I love this perfume so much that this is my fourth bottle and I will definitely buy it again soon.