BY LA VICTORIA

Field-fresh flavor from the La Victoria™ Brand! For close to a century, our commitment to freshness has not wavered. Our Cilantro Salsa is made with freshly picked tomatoes that go from field to jar in 24 hours. see more...

Kimberly S.
Winston , OR
For jarred salsa this stuff isn't that bad. The flavor is pretty good you can either get this in hot or mild so that's a nice change if you really feel like kicking up your tacos burritos whatever dish you trying to make a little sister if you want. However I make it a little bit more chunky and not so watered-down other than that it is a pretty good salsa
Jessica A.
Jacksonville, NC
Very good salsa. Flavorful and good when you don't want a lot of heat. If you do want spicy, might not be what you are looking for. I use it when I cook my crockpot chicken fajitas and it definitely gives me flavor than just seasonings alone. My son loves it with his chips and even mixed in his rice!
Myia D.
Baltimore, MD
Great with chips and any type of meat. it doesn't really have a hot flavor to it but it does pack in a lot of flavor.
Jessica N.
Very flavorful! I love the addition of cilantro. It's not too spicy either. My favorite salsa