BY LA VICTORIA #30 in Salsa

Our tomatoes go from field to jar in 24 hours. No preservatives. see more...

• Will the salsa have more diced vegetables in it such as t...8 Answers
Amanda R.
I love everything from la victoria! All of their products are amazing and there's a lot of versatility because I want eat spicy foods and they have mild to hot and I love that
Hannah H.
Brooklyn, NY
This is my staple salsa brand. It's a good price, good salsa, and packs the right amount of heat! It isn't so spicy where you're wiping away tears but has a really good kick.
robin N.
Buckeye, AZ
La Victoria salsa is a nice salsa if you are in a hurry and can not make your own. The flavor is zesty and depending on whether it is mild, medium or hot the spice does satisfy the taste buds.
Penny V.
Leavenworth, KS
Great salsa! I must say you can't buy just one jar, buy two or after you get home you'll wish you had. It's that good.
Courtney B.
Santee, CA
One of the best salsas! The green la Victoria salsa is amazing as well! I buy it every time I'm at the grocery store
Samantha F.
battle ground, WA
I am a HUGE La Victoria fan! From the salsa to the hot sauce, I love it all! Great flavor profile and a good price!
Yajaira C.
Delicious! And The price is great. This is my go to salsa for chips. I always use it for family gatherings
Tuta P.
This salsa is great for taco nights or if you snack them with tortilla chips. It has a nice kick to it.
Nancy G.
San Diego, CA
Love this salsa with some tortilla chips great for snaking around while watching tv
Rachel C.
I love spicy salsa. This is bet yummy with tortilla chips, great for parties
robin N.
Buckeye, AZ
Will the salsa have more diced vegetables in it such as tomatoes, onions, etc?