La Tourangelle Toasted Sesame Oil uploaded by Diane N.

BY LA TOURANGELLE

La Tourangelle Toasted Sesame Oil: Handcrafted in Japan Distinctive and flavorful Suitable for low-medium heat All natural see more...

Buy on Walmart
Candace E.
Ivins, UT
I recently purchased this from my local grocery store. I used it to make cauliflower fried rice. I was great. it didn't leave my dinner feeling greasy. the flavor was very nice. can't wait to try the other flavors.
Ebony W.
I am a lover of Asian and Asian inspired cuisine, so it is only natural that the love for sesame oil comes with that! This brand of Sesame oil is on the pricier side, but totally worth the money spent! It has a pure clean flavor and a little goes a long way! Its the only brand I buy now!
teri j.
hempstead, NY
My mom just recently start using sesame seed oil and i can honestly say that it was one of the best investments she made. I love thai food and i love attempting to make it and this oil seals the deal it gives my food an amazing taste and it has an beautiful aroma i love cooking with this oil
Diane N.
Seattle, WA
I've become obsessed with sesame oil! La Tourangelle has a nice toasted full flavor that enhances everything you cook with. I also enjoy using it as a base for my salad dressings or even over rice!