BY LA TOURANGELLE

Distinctive, Flavorful All-Natural Contains an Average of 9.0g Omega 9 Per Serving 2 Artisan Oils Handcrafted in California 3 150 Years of French Tradition La Tourangelle handcrafts this roasted almond oil in Woodland, California strictly following the 150-year-old traditional methods of its French sister oil mill. Slowly roasted to perfection, expeller-pressed lightly filtered, this oil adds a rich almond taste to salad dressing, pasta, grilled meat or fish, baked pastries is perfect to dip with bread. see more...

Amy B.
Easley, SC
This is my go to salad topping. I take it with me to work and have a bottle at home. It adds the perfect amount of flavor to a salad while being natural and additive free. I don't think I'll ever go back to my old salad dressings.
Katherine B.
Patchogue, NY
I use this to cook with instead of olive oil or spraying my pan with butter. It taste great and goes very well with salmon.
Megan G.
Framingham , MA
This stuff is addictive, smells delicious and is great to use in face masks and body scrubs.
Sherrell H.
Indianapolis, IN
Has anyone used this in their hair?