BY LA TOURANGELLE #18 in Coconut Oil

La Tourangelle Organic Virgin & Unrefined Coconut Oil, 14 oz see more...

Buy on Walmart
Luisa U.
It's so beneficial in many ways and you can find it in any grocery store. It's on the $6 to $13 price range. I tend to use it on the body at night for moisturizer and oil pulling for teeth whitening and pulling bacteria out the gums. It's worth the try I don't use it on my face Just a preference.
Joanny R.
I use this coconut oil over night on my hair and it makes my hair feel so soft and moisturized! I spend about $30 on moisturizing hair products for my hair and this honestly beats all of it. I got this at TJmaxx for 5.99. They have different sizes and I believe they have one that's twice as big but don't quote me on it.
Melissa C.
Kerman, CA
I love coconut oil and I use it for oil pulling, my hair, skin, makeup remover, etc. & It really works and also good for you! I would recommend it 😁
Gladys T.
chicago
This is a multi use product can be used for hair,skin,and cooking I use this as a moisturizer for body, a hair mask, and also for removing eye makeup, it is very soft and has a wonderful smell of fresh coconut
Ashley M.
Brainerd, MN
This is my GO-TO coconut oil. It's such good quality. I use it for everything. It's the best makeup remover ever, amazing moisturizer for dry spots, lip balm, hair mask, etc. And it's a good amount for the price! Highly recommend this particular coconut oil for beauty purposes.
Lauren B.
Santo Domingo
I use this coconut oil for tanning and it works wonders! It gives you an awesome-tropical tan and somehow keeps you from getting burnt! I also use it as a hair treatment to fix my dry/split-ends. I apply the La Tourangelle coconut oil on my hair from roots to ends and put a plastic bag over it (which gives it some heat) for about 20-30mins and then wash my hair normally. It gives my hair the shiny and hydrated makeover that it needs!
Brook S.
Seneca , SC
I love this coconut oil! It’s awesome! I use it everyday and I have had the same jar for over a year. It only takes a little to go a long way. Awesome product. When I run out I’m definitely going to buy more.
Marcella A.
El monte, CA
Omg coconut oil does wonder I love the way it leaves my skin I use it for everything thing it doesn't have a smell or anything to it and it's wonderful
Meme R.
Very cool This product can be used in:
Keep hair healthy from damage and protect it from ultraviolet rays.
 Enhance skin and skin health, moisturize and protect against UV rays.
 It can be used as a makeup remover.
Anti-wrinkle and aging signs.
Prevention of pregnancy cracks.
Eliminate bad breath when rinsing.
 As a natural skin peeler when used with sugar.
Continuing to use it may help get rid of cellulite.
Calming the symptoms of psoriasis, eczema and arthritis.
Reduce the appearance of varicose veins.
Minimize vaginal secretions.
Help improve nail growth.
 Massage and massages.
Dalida A.
I loved this product! I use coconut oil is my hair and it has nourished my scalp very well. I received this product for review but my experience and opinions are my own
Beverly R.
San Pablo, CA
Can this be used for a hair mask ?