BY LA TOURANGELLE

La Tourangelle Organic Virgin & Unrefined Coconut Oil, 14 oz see more...

Ana G.
Mcallen, TX
I love this coconut oil. I use it for EVERYTHING and will continue to buy more when i run out, a little goes a long way which its good because its on the pricer side, but since i use it as my night time moisturizer, hair mas, cuticles its a good bang for your buck
Alicia H.
I've started using this as a face moisturizer and it have made such a big difference in my skin. It looks so much more healthy and its glowing. I recommend trying this, especially if you have sensitive skin and want something all natural.
Shea B.
Queen Creek, AZ
I absolutely love this coconut oil! I use it for so many things. Aside from cooking I like to leave it in as a hair masque to bring hydration and life back to it as well as it promotes new hair growth when massaged into the scalp and it diminishes product buildup. I also like to use it for whitening my teeth.
Garae R.
New Orleans , LA
Love this so much , I cannot stress it enough, I recommend this to everyone. I promise you won't regret it .
Kristen A.
Gridley, CA
Amazing! Amazing! Amazing! I use coconut oil for cooking and beauty remedies. My favorite is lathering my hair with it for thirty minutes before my shower. It leaves my hair soft and shiny. This is a must have product to keep at home.
Andrea M.
I use this as a weight loss a spoonful a day in the morning and a daily moisturizer. And I see a difference . If it's good for the outside it'll do wonders for ths inside I say.i recommend it all the times.
Grace F.
new york
I use this coconut oil for everything. Not too expensive and lasts a long time. You can use it for food, your skin, hair, and removing makeup. Incredibly nutritious and also very healthy for all of my beauty needs.
Tynish F.
Bellwood , IL
This coconut oil is the best! I know most people may use it for cooking but I actually use it as a sealing oil for my curly hair! It works amazing. It moisturizes my hair and keeps my curls nice and shiny!
Giselle R.
Round Rock, TX
This coconut oil is great for pretty much anything!! Skin, hair, cooking etc! It has a bit of a aftertaste when you use it for cooking but tgis stuff is great. I bought it at Big Lots at a very great price!
Christa S.
Mogadore, OH
I love coconut oil. There is so many different things that you can use it for. I always make sure to have it around the house. I'm actually going to have to get another jar pretty soon!
Beverly R.
San Pablo, CA
Can this be used for a hair mask ?