BY LA TOURANGELLE #18 in Coconut Oil

La Tourangelle Organic Virgin & Unrefined Coconut Oil, 14 oz see more...

Buy on Walmart
Luisa U.
It's so beneficial in many ways and you can find it in any grocery store. It's on the $6 to $13 price range. I tend to use it on the body at night for moisturizer and oil pulling for teeth whitening and pulling bacteria out the gums. It's worth the try I don't use it on my face Just a preference.
Colleen A.
Mayfield Hts, OH
This coconut oil is great for multiple purposes. This is not only great for cooking but it's also great for other household items such as removing make up and being used in the hair on the face to soften. It's a great price too.
Kristen D.
Great to cook with as well as making a hair mask out of it!! I love using this oil when I cook vegetables in the skillet with some seasonings! I like it better than olive oil! I recommend this to kitchen cookers!
Genesis A.
Love this product . It can be used for everything and anything hair , skin , cooking , baking , moisturizing. And a little goes a very long way it is so good u can never go wrong with coconut oil....
Denisse G.
Edinburg, TX
Absolutely love this stuff! I can use it everywhere from the kitchen to personal use! I use this to cook and to add moisture to my hair. I can also use it as a foot cream when they are feeling a bit too dry! A little does go A LONG way.
Lauren O.
We use this for many different reasons at home and really like it. It is a little pricey but it is worth it.
Melissa C.
Kerman, CA
I love coconut oil and I use it for oil pulling, my hair, skin, makeup remover, etc. & It really works and also good for you! I would recommend it 😁
Gladys T.
chicago
This is a multi use product can be used for hair,skin,and cooking I use this as a moisturizer for body, a hair mask, and also for removing eye makeup, it is very soft and has a wonderful smell of fresh coconut
Ashley M.
Brainerd, MN
This is my GO-TO coconut oil. It's such good quality. I use it for everything. It's the best makeup remover ever, amazing moisturizer for dry spots, lip balm, hair mask, etc. And it's a good amount for the price! Highly recommend this particular coconut oil for beauty purposes.
Lauren B.
Santo Domingo
I use this coconut oil for tanning and it works wonders! It gives you an awesome-tropical tan and somehow keeps you from getting burnt! I also use it as a hair treatment to fix my dry/split-ends. I apply the La Tourangelle coconut oil on my hair from roots to ends and put a plastic bag over it (which gives it some heat) for about 20-30mins and then wash my hair normally. It gives my hair the shiny and hydrated makeover that it needs!
Beverly R.
San Pablo, CA
Can this be used for a hair mask ?