BY LA TOURANGELLE

La Tourangelle Organic Virgin & Unrefined Coconut Oil, 14 oz see more...

Amanda S.
North Bergen, NJ
What can't coconut oil do for you. This is a must have at home. You can use it for almost everything! For your skin, hair, food, etc.
Giovanna H.
It is the best thing to cook with child at home is organic so the meals are very delicious I recommend them with closed eyes
Danaisy A.
Gastonia , NC
Perfect for adding shine to your hair! And great for the skin, as well as great for cooking! Definitely multi- use product
Kari G.
We use coconut oil for everything! We feed it to our dog to help with her skin & fur! We use it on our skin & hair!
Chloe A.
Drexel Hill , PA
I use coconut oil for a lot of things and i love that it's organic to say. I use for vegetable and it's delicious.
Lauren O.
We use this for many different reasons at home and really like it. It is a little pricey but it is worth it.
Garae R.
New Orleans , LA
Love this so much , I cannot stress it enough, I recommend this to everyone. I promise you won't regret it .
Meg C.
Syracuse , NY
I love this stuff and use it for everything. I would highly recommend just having this around the house
Deanna T.
Freehold, NJ
I never used this for food but I used it for my hair and it works really good. I love it so much
Ciara W.
Gainesville, GA
Honestly have nothing to say EXCEPT how much I highly recommend this I use it for.everything!
Beverly R.
San Pablo, CA
Can this be used for a hair mask ?