BY LA TOURANGELLE #19 in Coconut Oil

La Tourangelle Organic Virgin & Unrefined Coconut Oil, 14 oz see more...

Buy on Walmart
Giovanna H.
It is the best thing to cook with child at home is organic so the meals are very delicious I recommend them with closed eyes
Danaisy A.
Gastonia , NC
Perfect for adding shine to your hair! And great for the skin, as well as great for cooking! Definitely multi- use product
Kari G.
Big Stone gap, VA
We use coconut oil for everything! We feed it to our dog to help with her skin & fur! We use it on our skin & hair!
Chloe A.
Woodbury Hts, NJ
I use coconut oil for a lot of things and i love that it's organic to say. I use for vegetable and it's delicious.
Garae R.
New Orleans , LA
Love this so much , I cannot stress it enough, I recommend this to everyone. I promise you won't regret it .
Lauren O.
We use this for many different reasons at home and really like it. It is a little pricey but it is worth it.
Meg C.
Syracuse, NY
I love this stuff and use it for everything. I would highly recommend just having this around the house
Deanna T.
Freehold, NJ
I never used this for food but I used it for my hair and it works really good. I love it so much
Ciara W.
Gainesville, GA
Honestly have nothing to say EXCEPT how much I highly recommend this I use it for.everything!
Gillian G.
Amherst, MA
This smells so yummy and is great for cooking or putting on your lips. Its natural and
Beverly R.
San Pablo, CA
Can this be used for a hair mask ?