BY LA TOURANGELLE #19 in Coconut Oil

La Tourangelle Organic Virgin & Unrefined Coconut Oil, 14 oz see more...

Buy on Walmart
Erin P.
Pasco, WA
I put coconut oil on every thing. Removes make-up, great for shaving cream, healthy to put in food and great for my skin!

If it could fix my financial status I'd slather it on my bank account too!
Giovanna H.
Alpharetta, GA
Coconut oil is so amazing. Oils are just all amazing. You can used coconut oil for cooking, skin, hair and body. It's so nourishing and it smells so delicious. I love anything with coconut!
Blake S.
I'm in love with coconut oil. I use it as a substitute for oil when I cooks. And it is also a VERY good moisturizer for ur skin and leaves it looking healthy and soft. Definitely my go to product.
Ashley B.
Philadelphia, PA
I love coconut oil! Coconut oil is an amazing product. I eat it, put it in my hair, and put it on my skin. And for something with so many uses it's not expensive (just do not buy it on ebay..)
Jamie T.
Coconut oil is a staple needed in anyone's kitchen pantry! I know it is in mine! Use it to cook, bake and even add in to smoothies or as an alternate to butter! Super healthy and tasty
Samantha V.
Wildomar , CA
I love this coconut oil it works for so many things u usually use it to clean my makeup brushes or clean my face or removing makeup but you could also you it on your hair or body it has to many purposes
Jennifer L.
Roseville, MI
I usually use other organic brands of Coconut oil but a few months ago I gave this brand a try and I was surprised how fresh and tasty it was it was also fairly priced.
Chelsea B.
Great for pre pooing, great ingredient for a protein mask, adds moisture to the hair and eliminated itchy scalp,great for cooking, great for adding moisture to skin, best when used on wet skin
Ruby D.
San Diego , CA
I have to have this at all times. I use it for cooking, in my coffee and smoothies, and on my skin and hair. Coconut oil is the most versatile and delicious thing i keep in my kitchen!
Genesis A.
Love this product . It can be used for everything and anything hair , skin , cooking , baking , moisturizing. And a little goes a very long way it is so good u can never go wrong with coconut oil....
Beverly R.
San Pablo, CA
Can this be used for a hair mask ?