BY LA TOURANGELLE #19 in Coconut Oil

La Tourangelle Organic Virgin & Unrefined Coconut Oil, 14 oz see more...

Buy on
Tiffany E.
Caulfield , MO
Everybody should own this. I use it on my hair and skin, and in lots of recipes for food. Can be used for so many things. Costs a little but lasts a long time to.
Giselle R.
Round Rock, TX
This coconut oil is great for pretty much anything!! Skin, hair, cooking etc! It has a bit of a aftertaste when you use it for cooking but tgis stuff is great. I bought it at Big Lots at a very great price!
Omeka E.
Eastvale , CA
I'm really upset us with coconut oil I had to get used to it have first but now I love it it is great for anything everything cooking skin hair and it's very affordable over all I'm satisfied with this product
Joanny R.
I use this coconut oil over night on my hair and it makes my hair feel so soft and moisturized! I spend about $30 on moisturizing hair products for my hair and this honestly beats all of it. I got this at TJmaxx for 5.99. They have different sizes and I believe they have one that's twice as big but don't quote me on it.
Alex A.
fontana,ca
This is really good product I use it on my hair since I have silver grey hair I deal with a lot of bleach so usually after I dye my hair with bleach my scalp really drys out so I usually use it after I bleach my hair it's amazing I notice my hair grows much faster and feels so much hydrated like if I never bleach my hair looks healthy I use it weekly 1-2 times so always stock up too worth the price
Ana G.
Mcallen, TX
I love this coconut oil. I use it for EVERYTHING and will continue to buy more when i run out, a little goes a long way which its good because its on the pricer side, but since i use it as my night time moisturizer, hair mas, cuticles its a good bang for your buck
Shea B.
Queen Creek, AZ
I absolutely love this coconut oil! I use it for so many things. Aside from cooking I like to leave it in as a hair masque to bring hydration and life back to it as well as it promotes new hair growth when massaged into the scalp and it diminishes product buildup. I also like to use it for whitening my teeth.
Gabrielle G.
I mean, can anyone really say enough good things about coconut oil? And I happen to know that this brand of coconut oil is of very good quality. I use this stuff on my hair, my cuticles, dry elbows and I have a separate jar for cooking! Lol
Tomassina B.
This coconut oil is my favorite go to - catch all. It does everything! It's my moisturizer, make up remover, a like sunscreen as it naturally has about a 4spf, lotion, base for my homemade deodorant and also I cook with it!
Kim P.
Fullerton , CA
Love this coconut oil! I use it for everything- makeup removal, hair treatments, dry skin, oil pulling.... It does everything! Coconut oil has so many different uses and I feel like I'm discovering more every day! This jar has lasted me so long, I've had it for about 3 months and have only just reached halfway. I use it daily, but luckily a little goes a long way!
Beverly R.
San Pablo, CA
Can this be used for a hair mask ?