BY LA TOURANGELLE #22 in Coconut Oil

La Tourangelle Organic Virgin & Unrefined Coconut Oil, 14 oz see more...

Gladys T.
chicago
This is a multi use product can be used for hair,skin,and cooking I use this as a moisturizer for body, a hair mask, and also for removing eye makeup, it is very soft and has a wonderful smell of fresh coconut
Brook S.
Seneca , SC
I love this coconut oil! It’s awesome! I use it everyday and I have had the same jar for over a year. It only takes a little to go a long way. Awesome product. When I run out I’m definitely going to buy more.
Luisa U.
It's so beneficial in many ways and you can find it in any grocery store. It's on the $6 to $13 price range. I tend to use it on the body at night for moisturizer and oil pulling for teeth whitening and pulling bacteria out the gums. It's worth the try I don't use it on my face Just a preference.
Kristen D.
Great to cook with as well as making a hair mask out of it!! I love using this oil when I cook vegetables in the skillet with some seasonings! I like it better than olive oil! I recommend this to kitchen cookers!
Diamond S.
I literally use this for everything . Food, face, skin, hair. I used it too cook with i use it as oil for my skin and hair i use it as a make up remover and facial moisturizer and i use it to shave with. Coconut oil is the holy grail of oils.
Tynish F.
Bellwood , IL
This coconut oil is the best! I know most people may use it for cooking but I actually use it as a sealing oil for my curly hair! It works amazing. It moisturizes my hair and keeps my curls nice and shiny!
Ashley M.
Brainerd, MN
This is my GO-TO coconut oil. It's such good quality. I use it for everything. It's the best makeup remover ever, amazing moisturizer for dry spots, lip balm, hair mask, etc. And it's a good amount for the price! Highly recommend this particular coconut oil for beauty purposes.
Christa S.
Mogadore, OH
I love coconut oil. There is so many different things that you can use it for. I always make sure to have it around the house. I'm actually going to have to get another jar pretty soon!
Grace F.
solon, oh
I use this coconut oil for everything. Not too expensive and lasts a long time. You can use it for food, your skin, hair, and removing makeup. Incredibly nutritious and also very healthy for all of my beauty needs.
Kate M.
Everyone knows how amazing coconut oil is! It great for cooking (i think you need to use lower heat though) but it's amazing for skin and hair as well! You can put it all over your hair as a mask and rub it into your skin as a moisturizer!
Beverly R.
San Pablo, CA
Can this be used for a hair mask ?