La Tourangelle Oil Expeller-Pressed Grapeseed uploaded by Renee J.La Tourangelle Oil Expeller-Pressed Grapeseed uploaded by Elizabeth D.La Tourangelle Oil Expeller-Pressed Grapeseed uploaded by Jessica T.

BY LA TOURANGELLE

La Tourangelle Artisan Oils Expeller-Pressed Grapeseed Oil.
Perfect for everyday cooking and frying.
Pure and all natural.
16.9 fl oz (1 pt 0.9 fl oz) - 500ml. see more...

Elizabeth D.
Nashville, TN
First off, this brand is awesome! We use their olive oil as well. The containers are so pretty. You can put them on your kitchen counter for decor. It is a little bit more pricey but WORTH IT! We use this for baking spaghetti squash in the oven. Its a game changer! This is a great substitute for olive oil. Adds more flavor too! WONDERFUL PRODUCT!
T M.
I love this grapeseed oil for use with veggies, tofu and fish. It provides a neutral base for stirfry and sautéed dishes. I also use it with my infused vinegars for salad dressings. A little goes a long way and the quality is excellent.
Fidan A.
I really like this brand I buy walnut and avocado oil from them. I'm weird but how I usually test them is apply on my face and this one gave me irritation - if it gives me irritation to my face what would it do to my stomach? Their walnut and avocado oils didn't give me any bad rash, and are tasty. But I buy grape seed oil from another brand now.
Overall though I love grapeseed oil it's very healthy and healthier for you than olive oil
Renee J.
Fishkill, NY
Another kitchen staple for me! Excellent quality , smooth and easy to work with ! Healthy and affordable. Love this brand. I buy it from Whole Foods or my local health food store! I wouldn't ever buy another brand
Andrea B.
Berlin, CT
Grape seed oil does not get the recognition it deserves! It is great for any recipe you would use vegetable or canola oil for yet is a little lighter of a choice! Grape seed oil does NOT change the flavor of your food so hopefully that myth is not what's keeping you from trying this great product
Stephanie D.
Bethalto, IL
I love grape seed oil, not just for cooking. It's great in my hair and all over my body. It seeps into the skin and absorbs fast! It swear it has helped my hair. It's stopped splitting off at the ends and it's grown stronger and longer so fast!
Rea F.
Tucson, AZ
Ok sooo... don't judge me but I use this oil for my skin and hair. Lol. I mix this oil with jojoba oil and it has worked wonders for my hair! For my skin it keeps it moisturized and it's also great for keeping your skin tight and younger looking.
Samantha C.
Brookhaven, GA
It's the perfect cooking oil! I love making breaded eggplant to pair with the classic capresa salad, and using the grapeseed oil to cook the eggplant is awesome. Doesn't burn or overdue the eggplant. I highly recommend this.
Bethany H.
Mcminnville, OR
I love this brand of grapeseed oil, it smokes far less than other oils and is great when cooking steaks . I also recommend using this oil in your cookie recipes as well. I am highly satisfied with this brand and this oil
Chantelle H.
Broad Brook, CT
Grape seed oil has so many great benefits I use it on my hair some days and great for If you have a cut heals wound faster and leaves a smaller scar, the oil is odorless and has a shelf life to 6 months to a year.
Chelsea P.
Philomath, OR
What do you use grapeseed oil for?
Payton B.
Is this good? Does it smell bad
Marina S.
How does Grapeseed oil compare to Olive oil when it comes to taste?
Katie Q.
What would you use Gravesend oil for... is there a certain type of food you would use it with instead of olive oil?

Walmart