La Tourangelle Oil Expeller-Pressed Grapeseed uploaded by Elizabeth D.La Tourangelle Oil Expeller-Pressed Grapeseed uploaded by Jessica T.La Tourangelle Oil Expeller-Pressed Grapeseed uploaded by Renee J.

BY LA TOURANGELLE

La Tourangelle Artisan Oils Expeller-Pressed Grapeseed Oil.
Perfect for everyday cooking and frying.
Pure and all natural.
16.9 fl oz (1 pt 0.9 fl oz) - 500ml. see more...

Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Berlin, CT
Foodie Expert
Grape seed oil does not get the recognition it deserves! It is great for any recipe you would use vegetable or canola oil for yet is a little lighter of a choice! Grape seed oil does NOT change the flavor of your food so hopefully that myth is not what's keeping you from trying this great product
Rea F.
Rea F.
Mtn House, CA
Foodie Expert
Ok sooo... don't judge me but I use this oil for my skin and hair. Lol. I mix this oil with jojoba oil and it has worked wonders for my hair! For my skin it keeps it moisturized and it's also great for keeping your skin tight and younger looking.
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Bethalto, IL
I love grape seed oil, not just for cooking. It's great in my hair and all over my body. It seeps into the skin and absorbs fast! It swear it has helped my hair. It's stopped splitting off at the ends and it's grown stronger and longer so fast!
Bethany H.
Bethany H.
Portland , OR
Foodie Expert
I love this brand of grapeseed oil, it smokes far less than other oils and is great when cooking steaks . I also recommend using this oil in your cookie recipes as well. I am highly satisfied with this brand and this oil
Kandis  R.
Kandis R.
Louisville, KY
Foodie Expert
I bought this because I heard it was a healthy alternative to vegetable oil and I'm glad I did. It helps you cook foods at high heat without burning. I will definitely be buying this again
Kristi L.
Kristi L.
Merced , CA
Foodie Expert
Grapeseed oil is awesome to cook with. I use this in place of vegetable oil in cooking and baking and it does not change the flavor. It's really nice and light and a healthier option.
Bridget W.
Bridget W.
Telluride, CO
Grapeseed oil is great for varicose veins. My boyfriend regularly applies it to his shins and his veins are less swollen and significantly less painful.
Alexia D.
Alexia D.
Los Angeles, CA
Foodie Expert
I love using this to cook things in high heat. I've gotten great results for when I seer a steak or frying something (like churros!).
Alicia G.
Alicia G.
Foodie Expert
I use this grape seed oil in my hair. It seals in the moisture and keep it healthy have not tried it on food. It is on my todo list.
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Nashville, TN
Foodie Expert
First off, this brand is awesome! We use their olive oil as well. The containers are so pretty. You can put them on your kitchen counter for decor. It is a little bit more pricey but WORTH IT! We use this for baking spaghetti squash in the oven. Its a game changer! This is a great substitute for olive oil. Adds more flavor too! WONDERFUL PRODUCT!
Chelsea P.
Chelsea P.
Philomath, OR
Foodie Expert
What do you use grapeseed oil for?
Payton B.
Payton B.
Is this good? Does it smell bad
Marina S.
Marina S.
Foodie Expert
How does Grapeseed oil compare to Olive oil when it comes to taste?
Katie Q.
Katie Q.
Foodie Expert
What would you use Gravesend oil for... is there a certain type of food you would use it with instead of olive oil?