La Tourangelle Gourmet Delicate Avocado Oil uploaded by Jasmine B.La Tourangelle Gourmet Delicate Avocado Oil uploaded by Katrina P.

BY LA TOURANGELLE

LA TOURANGELLE.
California Gourmet Oils.
Delicate.
AVOCADO OIL.
Huile d' Avocat.
Handcrafted from premium fresh avocados.
Distinctive, flavorful and all-natural.
16.9 FL OZ (1 PT 0.9 FL OZ) - 500 mL. see more...

Andrea B.
West Des Moines
Ok this is triple duty. It does not have a strong smell and is light enough for lots of uses. I love it for oven sheet pan stir fry because it has a high smoke point so no Smokey kitchen. It doesn't add an avocado taste but I also love avocado so there is that. I use a dime size in my hair for extra moisturizer for dry/brittle/coarse hair and then I rub it into my hands for winter dry skin. Love that it is in a dark container to keep it fresh.
jennifer l.
Bethlehem, PA
SKIN CARE! Best eye makeup remover EVER. I put this with dry hands on a face full of makeup. Take a hot wet washcloths and hold it on my face for a few seconds and wipe down - every bit of makeup including waterproof mascara (which is the hardest thing to get off ever ) comes off. Rinse and repeat for beautiful skin. Takes the bad oils away and keeps the good oils in. Doesn’t leave skin oily feeling. My skin has never felt cleaner. Lasts forever.
Jennifer D.
North Wales, PA
Avocado oil has absolutely saved my skin this winter. I mixed it into a homemade scrub and it despite taking a long, hot shower it left my skin feeling very soft and moisturized. It leaves that "oily" kind of feel, but it's pretty mild (coming from someone who STRONGLY dislikes oily-ness) and just feels pretty dang nice. It's an excellent little product to have on hand considering how beneficial this oil is for your skin and hair, too!
Crystal C.
I prefer any oils I cook with to come in completely opaque packaging so this avocado oil is great. The packaging is also just beautiful in general. This is a great oil to cook with. It has a lovely flavor on its own, but doesn't heavily impact flavor when cooking.
Jasmine B.
I use this oil as a hair moisturizer. It's thick but not greasy. It's unscented and absorbs well. I prefer to use this oil in the LOC method when styling my hair. I also use it to refresh my hair.
Chelsey C.
Fortuna, CA
Honestly I can't find a better moisturizer than this and all the benefits that come along with this oil. I use this for everything.
Katrina P.
I love cooking with this oil. It has a higher smoke point than olive oil, so it's better for sautéing and it tastes delicious!