BY LA TOURANGELLE

La Tourangelle Black Truffle Oil: All natural Infused Suitable for medium-high heat see more...

Theresa G.
This is a great oil. Infused with black truffles you can enhance any meal making it absolutely delightful to eat. You can make the family feel like they are eating at a five star restaurant at the dinning room table.
Jennifer G.
Baltimore, MD
This oil is my favorite new discovery. I love to use it on popcorn to give it a gourmet flavor. It's delicious in mashed potatoes, elevating them to the next level. Even scrambled eggs taste like something special when you add this black truffle oil!
Christine M.
Cheektowaga, NY
Black truffle oil is amazing for adding a little bit of extra flavor to a dish. It's great on fries, or popcorn. While it is fairly expensive, a little bit really does go a long way.
Breanna B.
I can't get enough of truffle oil, it's definitely a must have in the kitchen. If you haven't tried it, I'd definitely recommend doing so. You can get plenty of use out of it!
Dee J.
i realy realy realy like this oil me and my husband use it a lot. it has an amazing taste that can be overpowering but it also delicate enough for many uses
Faith H.
Washington, DC
FANTASTIC oil! My husband drizzles it on popcorn and it's so, so delicious. It's a bit expensive, but worth it if you like truffles.
dianna b.
Charlotte, NC
Truffle oil is a staple in our kitchen. It's amazing in most things. A little dash goes a long way!
Rachel F.
I add this to popcorn, pasta, and sometimes vinaigrettes. Great flavor with a justifiable price.
Daily D.
Denver, CO
So so so good! My boyfriend loves anything with truffle oil on it, But don't out too much!
Christy G.
Finleyville, PA
Are truffles a type of mushroom?
Jacqueline F.
Los Angeles, CA
How is the flavor of this? Last few truffle oils I've purchased haven't held up to hype but maybe this one does?
How is this?
katherine z.
Whats the difference between black and white truffle oil? does it taste different?