La Tourangelle Avocado Oil, 8.45 fl oz uploaded by Renee J.La Tourangelle Avocado Oil, 8.45 fl oz uploaded by Jessica T.

BY LA TOURANGELLE #30 in Cooking Oil

La Tourangelle ~ California Gourmet Oils Distinctive, Flavorful All-Natural 1 Delicate Avocado Oil 4 Handcrafted from Premium Fresh Avocado 3 Brings a Delicious, Light Avocado Flavor to Your Dishes La Tourangelle Avocado Oil is 100% pure, all-natural and handcrafted from fresh premium avocados. The avocado pulp is first expeller-pressed in a manner similar to extra virgin olive oil, then lightly filtered. The result is a beautiful, emerald green oil with high level of monounsaturated fats that will bring a delicious, light avocado flavor to your dishes. Medium-High br Suitable for medium-high heat: Perfect for sauteing, baking, dipping, blending into a dressing sauce, or drizzling on a finished dish. This tin can will protect and preserve freshness and flavor for the life of the oil. see more...

• Does this taste like avocado?1 Answers
  • What else do yall use this for? I saw someone answer for skin and...1 Answers
  • Does avocado oil leave a fattening taste. I feel avocados do that...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Renee J.
Fishkill, NY
It's too bad you can't see in my picture how empty my can is! That's because I use it allll the time! Not only is it great to cook with - it's healthier than vegetable oil and it's also great for skin care and hair care. It's affordable and I love this company
Robyn D.
Foodie Expert
My hair and skin love this oil. Got it at an amazing price. This is food grade so pour it on salad or moisturize your lips. Can also be used as a carrier oil.
Stephanie O.
Tiffin, OH
Foodie Expert
I love this stuff! I like the flavor better than olive oil. I cook everything in it and use up for salad dressing.
Faith R.
Ocean City, MD
Avocado oil is so great. works for your hair, skin, and even food recipes. Only the good fats and many of them come GMO free and organic.
Tinkey K.
Riverside, CA
Foodie Expert
I use this avocado oil for many things for salads and also I use it as a moisturizer as well. It is great for multi purpose.
Gabrielle  A.
Allston, MA
This is a must have. You can use it on literally everything. From your hair to cooking to bases for DIY beauty products.
Kyra H.
Fargo, ND
Great moisturizer!!! Whether you use it as a rejuvenating hair mask to help with dry brittle hair, or putting the oil on dry patches, this product is great!!
Catalina K.
W Los Angeles, CA
Foodie Expert
This is a great multipurpose oil. I originally bought it for a recipe but after some research I started using it on my hair and skin and it has been a miracle worker!
Desiree T.
Antelope, CA
Foodie Expert
I bought this to use for my hair and skin and I must say that I am starting to favor this over coconut oil. I feel that this keeps my skin moist for longer while absorbing much more quickly and it has made a differnce in the appearance of my under eyes.
Alexis M.
Fort worth, TX
I got this originally for my hair to let it grow super long and I like it but for skin it does wonders like keeping dry patches so smooth.
Miu H.
Port-au-Prince
Does it change the taste of food?
Abby V.
What is this used for ?
Amanda U.
Houston , Tx
Does avocado oil leave a fattening taste. I feel avocados do that in general. I like them, I'm just wondering how the oil works
Maria R.
Foodie Expert
What else do yall use this for? I saw someone answer for skin and hair and food (salads). Any other ideas what this can be used for food wise?
Alysia R.
Port Townsend, WA
Foodie Expert
Does this taste like avocado?