BY LA TORTILLA FACTORY

La Tortilla Factory?? White Corn Hand Made Style Corn Tortillas.
A unique blend of corn & wheat.
Soft, flexible & whole grain.
8 tortillas. see more...

Andrea H.
Andrea H.
Gainesville, FL
Foodie Expert
I recently got these are part of Fresh Market's Little Big Meal, and they are so wonderful! They are a good weight, so make great tacos, but they can also be fried up. I have my eye on the cilantro lime next. Will be buying again!
Cecille W.
Cecille W.
Foodie Expert
By far the BEST tortilla brand I've tried. I love home-made tortillas at taquerias and I recently noticed that supermarkets have been carrying "hand-made style" tortillas and I picked this one up from Safeway.

Having tried the ones from Trader Joe's before that weren't good, I had high hopes for this one because you could feel how soft they were from outside the packaging. They're the perfect size, thickness, and texture. I love heating them up on the stove with a bit of oil to make them even softer. Perfect for tacos and quesadillas! This has definitely become my staple in the kitchen and I recommend this to anyone who likes hand-made tortillas because this is pretty darn close!
Rebekah M.
Rebekah M.
whirlaway lane , CA
These tortillas are pretty close to the homemade ones. They aren't too thick. They have awesome corn flavor. They fry up well and are a staple in our house.
Melanie K.
Melanie K.
Foodie Expert
As a native Texan now living in PA I miss homemade tortillas and while these are not exactly homemade the flavor definitely reminds me of TX.