La Tortilla Factory Smart & Delicious Soft Wraps - 6 CT uploaded by HELI H.La Tortilla Factory Smart & Delicious Soft Wraps - 6 CT uploaded by HELI H.

BY LA TORTILLA FACTORY

La Tortilla Factory® Smart & Delicious™ Soft Wraps™ - 6 CT.
Perfect for Snacks and Meals.
Traditional. Made with extra virgin olive oil.
No partially hydrogenated oils.
1 wrap = 13g dietary fiber, 90 calories, 3g fat.
"A smart and delicious start to a healthy gourmet lifestyle".
0g trans fat.
13g dietary fiber. see more...

Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
I just got these tortillas to make wraps for my lunches. They are about $3 at Marianoss. (Only place I have seen them so far) They are only 100 calories as well which was a plus for me. They are the perfect size for a giant quesdilla or a little wrap. I have stuffed them with veggies, left over black bean burgers, and roast! They taste great and not healthy at all. I will continue buying these!
HELI H.
The traditional flour tortillas are fantastic and we use it to make wraps of all kind. I use this for tacos, eggs and bean wraps and it's delicious my kids love these tortillas as well. Before using I like to heat it up on the stove quick and easy.
Aynsley W.
Bellevue, NE
This is a great alternative to regular tortillas. They still taste like them, I promise. They are half the calories as regular ones. I have, however, noticed that they get stiff pretty fast if you nuke them in the microwave. I have found that they should be left out on the counter!