La Tempesta Grande Almond With Chunks Of Chocolate Semi-Crunchy Biscotti, 32-Ounce Jar

BY LA TEMPESTA

Angela N.
Oh my goodness! These are delicious and can be so dangerous! If y'all haven't tried them, I suggest you do. They have different ones like turtle topping but they are YUMMING! It's hard to stop at just one!
Christina L.
I don't like these very much, they're too hard to bite on and I don't the walnuts on top, and the chocolate is dark chocolate what ch I hate
ari f.
There really good to have with coffee they taste great and I love them will recommend
Enzie S.
Laguna Hills, CA
I have purchased them before because they are just the right accompaniment to a cup of freshly brewed cappuccino. The Almond flavor and crunch of the biscotti are further enhanced by the chocolate and are just great tasting.
Jessica C.
East Hanover, NJ
I've purchased these before, and enjoy that they are individual wrapped. I've added them to gift baskets for my friends during the holidays as well.
Myranda S.
These are so expensive, but they're so good! I don't even eat them with my coffee because they taste so good by themselves
christina m.
East Boston, MA
I love bisccottis sometimes there to hard but these ones wernt and they taste awesome great with a cup of hot tea
Candice V.
I love these because they are perfect to dip in coffee or tea and the individual packaging keeps them fresh for a long time!
Briar D.
Is this good?
Steph B.
Are they individually wrapped?