BY LA TAN

Achieve a flawless, gorgeous tan worthy of the sun goddess you are! LA Tan Sunless Mousse is a brilliantly easy sunless mousse that's self-tanning perfection with decadent cosmetic black bronzers for an instant streak-free and natural-looking bronze.... see more...

• Where can I find the dark shade? I've been looking for ages2 Answers
  • Does anyone else have a problem with it all washing off a...1 Answers
  • Has anyone found a way to not stain hands?8 Answers
Tiffany B.
This stuff is an amazing self tanner! As a pageant girl, I do a lot of fake tanning so I don't damage my skin but I still have a nice glow. This formula doesn't make my super pale skin orange, and I get a gorgeous tan. I use a foam mit with this for an even application. The smell is still very chemical, like most tanners so that's why I docked a star. It's tinted too, so you can see where you've applied which is really great!
Aubrie P.
Logan, UT
I had the medium/dark sunless mousse and am quite disappointed with it. It is one of the cheaper sunless tanners on the market, but I’ve used cheaper ones that are better than this one. Putting it one is just an absolute mess. The foam gets everywhere and it dries a bit too quickly- almost instantly. It does smell nice when first putting it on. I’ve tried different methods of putting it on- my hands, clean socks, gloves, a tanning mitt. Every single time I’ve given it a chance, it turns out so uneven, and I do everything I should be doing such as exfoliating beforehand, etc. The color itself is nice, it just looks awful as I’ve never had a sunless tanner streak so badly.
Sarah B.
Huntsville, TX
This is the best self tanner! It gets you dark really fast and has greenish undertones so you won’t come out looking too orange! They mastered the perfect dark tan color with this! It also dry really quick so you won’t have to waste time waiting for it to soak in!
Sydney 💋.
La tan is my favorite brand for self tanning. It's never streaky and always turns out great! It's almost like it has a dark green dye in it so it will never turn you orange. I apply this with gloves so I don't get it on my hands. The foam mousse makes it so easy to work with and it dries instantly. This is the best self tanner out there!
Alexandra S.
I don’t like sitting out in the sun and potentially damaging my skin anymore than normal exposure would. So I self tan when I want a nice warm glow, LA Tan doesn’t disappoint! I apply with a mit leaving zero streaks and doesn’t leave me orange!
Valerie H.
I seen a friend recommend this on YouTube and I figured id give it a go. This is hands down my favorite self Tanner. Gives me the perfect sunkissed glow that I've always wanted. It doesn't last the longest amount of time, but a good week is perfect for me.
Ashley L.
Paintsville, KY
This tanner gives instant color! I really like this product for an easy and quick summer tan. It has almost a green undertone so it's not orange, but rather bronze.
I don't have a mitt to put it on with so I just bought some cheap disposable plastic gloves to use. Make sure you use some to apply it with so your hands don't get all funky looking around your nails. Anyway, when I'm ready to use it, I put one pump of regular lotion and one pump of the tanner in my hand. I just like how the lotion makes it smooth out better. It usually takes one pimp per arm and two per leg. I've used this bottle probably 7 times and there's still over half of it left. I've skipped two days in between applications and it hadn't faded much. I'm not sure how long it will last because I like the rich deep color so I reapply every 2 or 3 days. Below is my arm a few hours after
application. This fair skinned, blonde will take that natural bronze any day! LA Tan Sunless Mousse, Medium, 7 fl oz is a wonderful sunless tanner that I would recommend!
Kacey R.
Pilot Point, TX
This is a beautiful self tanner that blends out very nice, it’s very affordable, the only downside to this was it was not dark enough for me, But I have many friends who prefer a lighter more natural tan that use this over high-end brands
Andrea B.
I tried this a few times and returned it. I swear all the color ran down the drain the next morning after applying it the night before. I saw no color left on my skin. Anyone else?
Madi M.
Hanson
This stuff is great if you use it right. Great color and buildable. Dries quick so you have to blend it fast but stains your hands very bad. It stuck to my dry patches even with moisturizer though
Crystal S.
Pleasant Plns, AR
Has anyone found a way to not stain hands?
Christina W.
Frisco, TX
Does anyone know if this leaves orange streaks?
Chloe M.
Monticello, KY
Where can I find the dark shade? I've been looking for ages
Jody H.
Grenada, MS
How do you apply this product??
Does anyone else have a problem with it all washing off after showering? I even keep it in up to 24 hours.