LA Tan Sunless Mousse Dark Natural Bronze Tanning 7 oz. uploaded by Jasmine K.LA Tan Sunless Mousse Dark Natural Bronze Tanning 7 oz. uploaded by Jill B.LA Tan Sunless Mousse Dark Natural Bronze Tanning 7 oz. uploaded by Ericka S.

BY LA TAN

Melissa C.
This is so underrated! I have bought this repeatedly for 2 years now. I stopped using tanning beds and this gives me the deep dark tan I crave. It's beautiful! I think it is easy to apply with the mit. It has a dark green/olive tint to it which makes it not orange at all!
Nicole D.
Fitchburg, MA
I used this for the first time, and I love it so far. This review is based on first impression. Make sure you exfoliate thoroughly, shave if needed and apply regular lotion to bony prominence's and dry patches. It does have a color guard so you can see where you are applying the product, which I love. You will more likely get the best results with a mit but I do not have one nor did I want to wait to find or order one to apply the product. I used an old soft wash cloth and made sure to really blend in small circles. I love the smell of this product very tropical. It has a VERY light smell of self tanner and as it drys you can't smell it at all. I suggest you use at least 2 applications. The first application was a tiny bit streaky but it might be user error. I showered in the morning and thankfully had the next day off to reapply let sit for at least 12 hrs and rinse. So far so good! The best part is the color is golden brown, NOT orange. I also purchased a gradual tanning lotion to apply daily to maintain the color and avoid blotching, I would recommend doing so.
Susan C.
Moore, OK
I tried this tanner because I am always pale white and I had read that it wouldn't turn me orange. Let me just say I LOVE LOVE THIS!!! It is so easy to apply and it didn't turn me orange and is a good shade of brown for me. Although the first night when I put it on it was a little funky around my ankles and feet, but I got up the next morning and rinsed off in the shower and it looked great (I may have applied a little too much in these areas LOL). It lasted through showers and playing in the water with my grandkids for a little over a week before I reapplied it. I am sold for life on this one!!! I have tried them all and this one is certainly the best for me.
Apryl S.
Missouri City, TX
Yes, black girls bronze too! ;) I was looking for a sunless tanner that was dark enough to noticeably deepen my skin tone for my first outing in a bathing suit. I have some unevenness on my skin and I wanted something that would help even out my skin. I really liked the results. It noticeably tanned my arms and legs which is a big plus! Also, the application was really easy with no streaking. I would definitely recommend this product for anyone with medium to deep skin coloring. It did stain my hands a bit but nothing major.
Shelby M.
Love this stuff. I am a very fair skinned gal and this stuff does not look orange in any way. I use this maybe once or twice a week. I was on a budget so I saw this at Walmart and decided why not! Fair warning though, it does dry very quickly. Make sure to use a mitt and rub it in very well. If it does get a little streaky, don't worry. Once you shower, it will even out.
Pam H.
Murfreesboro, TN
LOVE this Tanner. I have tried them all and paid big bucks as well. This by far beats them all. Easy application with a self tanning mitt applicator, instant color, dries quickly with no tacky sticky feeling afterwards and no offensive overpowering smell. This is my new favorite. Highly recommend trying it.
Amanda W.
Anaheim, CA
Most self tanners I have used have an orangey tint but this one definitely has a MUCH more brown tint. It almost looked gross at first because it was so dark brown since I'm used to more orangey or lighter tinted tanners but this one is SO much better. It worked relatively quickly as well!
Samantha E.
Loves park, IL
I've tried an abundance of drugstore self tanning products and this one is my far my favorite! The color guard is extremely helpful when applying to avoid missing spots or streakyness, and when the color does fade it doesn't get splotchy or fade unevenly like some (OK most) self tanners seem to. The smell is also a lot more pleasant than most products of the same nature.
Shavon M.
Holiday, FL
Let me start by saying, I am pale. Transparent-pale. This tanner is so good. I have tried them all. This tanner makes you a beautiful brown. And it lasts over a week. I cannot believe a $10 tanner is better than any $40-60 tanner I've tried. It fades evenly and smells really good. I love this tanner.
Tosha J.
Sandy Lake, PA
I am an EXTREMELY pale person but with this tanner I can get super dark!! I love it! It doesn't look fake at all it's the perfect shade. I also love that it's a mousse with the color so I can see how it's applying and where I have applied. The only complaint I have is that is does come off quite easily with water. Which can be a good and bad thing! Other than that this is my go to drug store self tanner!
Wynter L.
New Britain, CT
I have been using this self-tanner for the past two months and absolutely love it! However, when I use it on my face I often end up with extremely dark patches that I cannot remove. Does anyone have any suggestions? And yes, I do exfoliate prior to use.
Nichole S.
Chandler, AZ
Does this product provide a natural looking tan?
Christine A.
I've been looking for a sunless tanner that doesn't turn orange and has a nice fragrance. I'm finding it really difficult to find one. This has high reviews, but is it affordable ?
Paige P.
Scottsboro, AL
Does it come with a tanning mitt?
Clara S.
Lewisville, TX
Does this give skin that healthy glow, or is it very fake and orange looking?