LA Splash Lip Lacquer - Sangria uploaded by Val I.

BY LA SPLASH

Choose from a wide range of sumptuous colors that range from classic and creamy to bold and stylish. Our intense sparkle lip gloss provides long lasting moisture. Mega sparkle with light-reflecting glitters adds a fun and flirty twist to your lips.... see more...

Yailin L.
Concord, NC
Beautiful shade and nice formula as well! I like using this over a light nude to darken it up ! It's kind of sticky and messy but looks nice , doesn't last long though ! I wouldn't repurchase but it's pretty!
Samantha M.
Clarksville, TN
I really liked the color of this lipgloss, it made my lips look amazing at first. The only thing I didn't like was how easy it smeared and stained my skin but if your careful it does last a long time, I probably won't buy again tho because I am too afraid of it smearing
Angel K.
St Clair Shores, MI
Love these liquid lipsticks so light to ware and don't dry my lips or make them peal!!!! Super affordable they always have deals going on. Love the colors and I would defiantly buy more.