BY LA SPLASH

Lip Couture's rich waterproof shades will leave a velvety, matte finish that never transfers. Experiment with our boldest high pigmented shades -- from neutral to solid black. With its innovative formula that glides on as liquid and dries matte, you... see more...

LA Splash Lip Contour Waterproof Liquid Lipstick - Venom
  • "This is definitely one of the best black liquid lipsticks I've ever used. It is so long wearing, stays even through eating. Definitely get your money's worth for the price. The packaging is nice and sleek, applicator is easy to use. Will definitely be purchasing this again!" in 9 reviews
  • "I wear lots of funky colors so it's important to me to find a formula that is going to be great. This product is truly long lasting even through the hot days in Texas. It wasn't too pricey and it's definitely something that I would buy again and again!" in 6 reviews
Angelica R.
Sugar Land, TX
This was a gift from my best friend, 'Venom' is my new and all time favorite black liquid lipstick because it stays on all day from kissing my husband to eating and drinking. The application was easy and precise. I love how it does not flake.
Kelsey Y.
I have tried La Splash lip couture in a few different shades with the most recent being Venom for a Halloween look this year. I personally love this brand. Looks like a matte, dries fast and lasts all day. I do suggest staying away from certain foods, specifically oily foods and I use coconut oil to take it off.
samantha l.
Warsaw
This is sooo cute. Perfect for fall season or any occasion. It didn’t smudge all over the place it stayed in place even when drinking a beverage. It feels like I don’t even have lipstick on. Certainly will buy again!❤️
Nailah B.
Oakland, CA
Although this is a rich black matte, something I was dying for, this formula leaves a lot to be desired. It is drying, it cracks, it crumbles, it's obviously uncomfortable and not long wearing. I was so excited but was let down. I don't even speak of these anymore except to complain.
Vee D.
Franklin, WI
Alright ghoulfriends!
This liquid lipstick is the one of my all time FAV makeup items. I bought this on a whim last winter. Venom is black, it won't rub off and make me look like 2009 mall goth trash. Application is easy if you know how to work with liquid lipstick. If not, practice makes perfect! Once this drys its not going anywhere. Period. This lipstick has gotten me through 16hr work days and alot of cups of coffee. Just dont eat greasy food! Venom is a very very dark black, it won't leave any weird blue or purple tint after the fact too! To get it off I normally use a black charcoal sugar scrub. It'll take a few minutes but its worth it for the all day wear. In my experience, it won't flake easy and you do not need to reapply it.
DID I MENTION IT MAKES A SPECTACULAR EYELINER!? Because it does!
Elizabet S.
Corona, NY
Wow this product os amazing have good pigmentation very long lasting it applys as liquid form but drued completely matte and has of a bit drying side on the lips but can use a balm a tap bit after applying the liquid lipstick and this company has a variety of colors to suite you color skin
Diamond D.
This lipstick doesn’t not move for anyone once she is on, she is on! It can be drying but it’s nothing super uncomfortable, the color is amazing and pigmented and it doesn’t come off when you eat. I have many other lipstick from LA Splash
Kelly t.
Cullman, AL
I love la splash lipsticks! They are so opaque and lasts all day even after eating. To relive you need to use soap and water or a makeup remover because water alone will not remove this. They don't dry out your lips and when you close and open your mouth it does not feel at all sticky. I also have Milagros from the day of the dead line and it's a light taupe color with gold reflects and the reflects don't transfer like some liquid lipsticks with reflects. The packaging is so cute as well.
Pa Y.
Super pigmented and long lasting! The only thing I find that is a struggle with La splash liquid lipstick is wiping them off!!! Its provably the toughest wiping it due to it sticking on your lips soooo well!!! Exfoliating the lips before hand is always a must yo get that perfect smooth lips!
Elizabeth P.
Brockton, MA
Lydia B.
I have been wanting to adventure into using a dark/black lip and need something that is matte and transfer proof and not sticky. Has anyone tried this how well does it stay for all day wear?
Chelsea F.
How drying is it to your lips does it crack after it dries
maria m.
is this really as pigmented as it looks in the photo?
Alejandra M.
Where can I buy this liquid lipstick?
Alexus B.
Las Vegas
Does this product smug if i were to wear a mask during the day?