BeautyLipLip MakeupLA Splash
Lip Contour Waterproof Liquid Lipstick - Innocent Vixen

LA Splash Lip Contour Waterproof Liquid Lipstick - Innocent Vixen

by LA Splash

Lip Couture's rich waterproof shades will leave a velvety, matte finish that never transfers. Experiment with our boldest high pigmented shades -- from neutral to solid black. With its innovative formula that glides on as liquid and dries matte, you...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of LA Splash Lip Contour Waterproof Liquid Lipstick - Innocent Vixen!
Jenny S.
Cleveland, OH
LA Splash Lip Contour Waterproof Liquid Lipstick - Innocent Vixen uploaded by Jenny S.
Purchased at: Sephora
Overall, I really like the color and it does stay on fairly long. I love the way the matte lipstick looks! It takes a few minutes to dry properly and if it doesn’t, it can be pretty sticky. After several hours it started to crumble off, it doesn’t hold up too well in humid weather, and it didn’t fare well while eating. However, it went on smoothly when reapplying over the first layer!
Dez L.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Best Sellers LA Splash Lip Contour Waterproof Liquid Lipstick - Innocent Vixen, LA Splash Lip Contour Waterproof Liquid Lipstick - Innocent Vixen, (3 Pack) LA Splash Lip Contour Waterproof Liquid Lipstick - Innocent Vixen, (6 Pack) LA Splash Lip Contour Waterproof Liquid Lipstick - Innocent Vixen
Are these lipsticks matte??? Would love to try out are they easy to apply? Is it super dry? Where can I find these love the packaging are they long lasting? Innocent vixen so wanna try out!!! Let me know how it works!
Babycakesss
These last long!! Such a pretty color that goes with many eye looks. Doesn’t make your lips feel dry. Worth the price.
Iridian D.
Dumas, TX
LA Splash Lip Contour Waterproof Liquid Lipstick - Innocent Vixen uploaded by Iridian D.
Review for: LA Splash Lip Contour Waterproof Liquid Lipstick - Innocent Vixen
I really love the pigmentation in this lipstick. Feels quite refreshing on my lips. And waterproof it's makes it better.
yazmin S.
Review for: LA Splash Lip Contour Waterproof Liquid Lipstick - Innocent Vixen
is a very good lipstick is not so pigmented but with two layers is more than enough to be well covered the lips, it costs a bit to dry but does not pierce so easily and has a considerable duration.
Emily H.
Seffner, FL
Review for: LA Splash Lip Contour Waterproof Liquid Lipstick - Innocent Vixen
So let's start out with this cracks as soon as I apply it to my lips. I've only tried it twice, and I'm not sure if I'm doing it right but at the same time it should be less complicated to put on lip stick. I paid 15 dollars for this and I really regret it becsue I could of gotten a too faced matte lipstick which is ten times better for 6 more dollars. LA Splash Lip Contour Waterproof Liquid Lipstick - Innocent Vixen
olivia A.
London, London
Review for: LA Splash Lip Contour Waterproof Liquid Lipstick - Innocent Vixen
this is one of my favouite liquid lipsticks. i love everything about it: the 90s-style brown, the soft texture, the longevity and how comfortably the product sits on my lips. i don't find it drying at all, and i don't ever need to reapply during the day. the specific shade of brown is so flattering on pale girls and really makes your lips look fuller. worth the price - have already ordered more la splash liquid lipsticks!
Viktoria C.
Thessaloniki, GR
LA Splash Lip Contour Waterproof Liquid Lipstick - Innocent Vixen uploaded by Viktoria C.
Review for: LA Splash Lip Contour Waterproof Liquid Lipstick - Innocent Vixen
This lipstick is extremely dry and crackly after a few seconds on my lips. It made my lips feel extremely dry and brittle. Its very thick clumps up and peels off. Very disappointed. Waste of money. LA Splash Lip Contour Waterproof Liquid Lipstick - Innocent Vixen
Charl L.
Birmingham ,
Review for: LA Splash Lip Contour Waterproof Liquid Lipstick - Innocent Vixen
I was really disappointed that the colour was different from what was pictured, but the product itself was very creamy and lasted for the whole day so I didn't have to keep applying it. It didn't "bleed" or make my lips look chapped. It was moisturising and softened my lips, plus it was affordable.

Looking for your answer?